Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Matt

Question: I have a grim foreboding that David Caruso's character on CSI: Miami will turn out to be still alive, which will mean that all the other actors in the series have to continue their terrible acting so as to not show him up. Oh well. Sometimes it's fun to slow down and look at a traffic accident, too, as long as no one is badly hurt.— Glenn

Matt Roush: Is there a more useless season-ending cliffhanger stunt than pretending that your lead actor has been shot and killed — regardless of how many people are secretly pining for it to be true. (Lots, according to my mailbag.) More fans are curious about what the text message meant on Ryan's phone after the shots rang out. Believe me when I say the answer to that puzzle and to Horatio's fate is not only groaningly obvious but also (typical for this show) absolutely preposterous. Train-wreck TV, indeed. I can't believe so many fall for it.

the promo pics for 7x05 "Bombshell" are posted elsewhere and Horatio is giving a comforting kiss on the head to Julia who is holding a bottle of pills. So she is having a total melt down-maybe that's when she realizes she can't handle Kyle and gives him over to H? (fingers crossed)...Poor H, everybody's rock and nobody offers him any hugs or sympathy for what hell he goes thru daily...

More fans are curious about what the text message meant on Ryan's phone after the shots rang out. Believe me when I say the answer to that puzzle and to Horatio's fate is not only groaningly obvious but also (typical for this show) absolutely preposterous.

So, I take it Ryan's helping H fake his death? :lol: Why is Ryan helping him preposterous? Or did he mean Horatio faking his death? :lol: It's a Caine brother tradition to fake their deaths. :lol: Ray did it first and it was Horatio's turn. That's all. :lol: Although as a Season finale it was a little on the lame side. :lol: Might have worked better as a winter cliff. It just wasn't much of a cliffhanger. I still say the best of the three CSI shows was Vegas' shocking season finale cause I didn't see that one coming at all. I saw the Miami one coming. And the NY one was just not much of a cliff at all. It was worse than Miami's "cliffhanger". :sigh:

The clip- :lol: was that suspect lame or what? He took a pic of Horatio "dead" to get credit for the hit. :rolls eyes: Why are these suspects always so lame. :lol: Ooh Eric was peeved.

Okay, who's reflection was there? Jake's? I don't think Ryan would have been there yet. I'm still trying to figure out if the text Ryan got was from Horatio or Jake. If Horatio, then he texted Ryan a little early before it was done. :lol: If Jake, then it should probably be his reflection in that pic? :shrug:

Last edited:
Ok So Eric has the famous red & white flowered shirt on, if you look back he wares that shirt in most of the big touchy feely scenes with Calleigh!!!!! Wonder if that is a good sign? He had it on in Burned when she got the long look! He had it on when he held her hand after the lab burned! Will we get a moment with the shirt on? Things that make you go HHHHHHMMMMMM!

Thank God Horatio isn't dead! I was so scared these past CSI: Miamiless months wondering if he was dead, and if Mr. Wolfe had something to do with it! I remember when Ryan's phone said "It's done!" After Horatio was 'shot'. I saw a look of satisfaction on his face; I thought he had something to do with it! The opening to this episode scared me! Lol. Ryan was acting weird and secretive. Now I am calm knowing that It was a scheme so Horatio could do some business xP.

Welcome to the Miami Forum TogoIshYummy143. :D Glad you could join us!

Just want to refer those who wish to discuss tonight's episode to the Resurrection thread. This thread should now be soley discussion about upcoming episodes. (Ie: Episode 2x07, 3x07, etc.) Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back