Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, according to Wikipedia, he's a First Grade Detective... Hmmm. But, Wikipedia is questionable at best... :lol:

Yea, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure they said 3rd. I'll have to watch that episode again.

Hey!
If I'm not mistaken, the episode was 3.23 '...Comes around', and it was Sinclair who said that. But maybe he got greater achievement for the result of 3.23 'Snow day' (just my opinion).

Cheers!

Actually, according to Wikipedia, he's a First Grade Detective... Hmmm. But, Wikipedia is questionable at best... :lol:

Yea, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure they said 3rd. I'll have to watch that episode again.

Hey!
If I'm not mistaken, the episode was 3.23 '...Comes around', and it was Sinclair who said that. But maybe he got greater achievement for the result of 3.23 'Snow day' (just my opinion).

Cheers!

A promotion? Well he certainly deserves it! He works hard and does a lot of different things. I'm not sure how the levels work so.....but he always seems like he is more in charge than anyone else around him. :confused: Confusing!

If anyone deserves a promotion its Flack! But I think everyone with the exception of Mac and Stella deserve some sort of recognition of their work. ;)

Maybe this season we will see more of Flack's job outside of the CSI lab. I want to see more of that police station please.

Hey!

Cheers!

A promotion? Well he certainly deserves it! He works hard and does a lot of different things. I'm not sure how the levels work so.....but he always seems like he is more in charge than anyone else around him. :confused: Confusing!
I agree with you! He deserves a promotion, and even the acknowledgement of his actions! If I'm not mistaken, on 4.10, Drew shows a headline about the drug issue on 'Snow day', and it only appeared Mac as the hero.

eveninstarz14 said:
If anyone deserves a promotion its Flack! But I think everyone with the exception of Mac and Stella deserve some sort of recognition of their work. ;)

Maybe this season we will see more of Flack's job outside of the CSI lab. I want to see more of that police station please.

Btw, what about Flack's sister? I'm intrigued.

Last edited:
Hey!

Cheers!

I agree with you! He deserves a promotion, and even the acknowledgement of his actions! If I'm not mistaken, on 4.10, Drew shows a headline about the drug issue on 'Snow day', and it only appeared Mac as the hero.

I think you're right on that. Now I love Mac but come on, Flack was the hero for that huge drug bust! Poor guy! Going to give him a comlex here!

I think you're right on that. Now I love Mac but come on, Flack was the hero for that huge drug bust! Poor guy! Going to give him a comlex here!
Especially when he had to shoot in self-defence. Btw, have you realized he's becoming more important on hostage situation?

Rtelgeuse said:
]
Especially when he had to shoot in self-defence. Btw, have you realized he's becoming more important on hostage situation?

Yes! Why does he not get props for that?! I loved what he said that it wasn't how he wanted to start his day. Very nice and classy. He seems to be the negotiator in hostage situations, why would a lowly 3rd grade detective be doing that? But I guess he is SuperFlack afterall! ;)

Well Flack is someone I would turn to in a hostage situation because he really knows how to handle it very well in my mind.

Flack can handle stress and pressure from both characters that we are supposed to like (Mac for example) and characters that we don't like very much (Sinclair or Gerrard). It only makes sense that he handle hostage situations as well. Especially it seems like the season finales seem to be all about the hostage situation.

Well Flack is someone I would turn to in a hostage situation because he really knows how to handle it very well in my mind.

I agree. He is great under pressure: calm, cool and collected.

eveninstarz14 said:
Flack can handle stress and pressure from both characters that we are supposed to like (Mac for example) and characters that we don't like very much (Sinclair or Gerrard). It only makes sense that he handle hostage situations as well. Especially it seems like the season finales seem to be all about the hostage situation.

Great job at pointing that out. So very true! I kind of liked when Flack and Mac were a bit at each other. It was interesting!

It seems he has to deal with very hard situations on season finales:

S1-He appears on the final chase, against the forgers .
S2- Needless to say...
S3- As we've talked, the drug bust, the hostage situation, the AK-47...
S4- All the hostage situation at the bank. Can't wait how it goes on.

Btw, this is my 50th post! Now I can upload an avatar!

Last edited:
I come back, one concerning Flack's picture :
19398888_h.jpg

Nice pic Jie! You always do such great work! :thumbsup:

Less than a week until we get to see some new Flack. I cannot wait! I'm looking forward to the little sister storyline. Can you imagine Flack as a big brother? Overprotective yet still fights with ya in a brotherly way. That's how I see him, reminds me of me and my brother. :) But we'll see how TPTB do it. Here's hoping for some casual Flack this season too. Jeans please!

snowday5.jpg

Too bad that shot isn't closer! :p

Less than a week until we get to see some new Flack. I cannot wait! I'm looking forward to the little sister storyline. Can you imagine Flack as a big brother? Overprotective yet still fights with ya in a brotherly way. That's how I see him, reminds me of me and my brother. :) But we'll see how TPTB do it. Here's hoping for some casual Flack this season too. Jeans please!

I see the Flack the same way too! Wheeee! Just a week to go and we'll be getting a regular dose of Flack! :lol: I can't wait! Yeah, I've got an older brother too and he's the same way! He loves to tease the hell out of me but he's very overprotective. :lol:

snowday5.jpg

Too bad that shot isn't closer! :p
Now look at that fine ass in jeans! :lol: :devil: I pretty much agree with seeing more of Flack in jeans in the upcoming season. :lol:

one new poster concerning Eddie and Flack, for the sake of the celebration<CSI NY the season be 5> and< The Narrows>for we naissance two perfect man:drool::

And it included a very Orphean song: never meant to be - samantha mumba
I very like some inside lyric, it resemble I to Don's love, with everyone halve:
Cos (Don) My Love For You
Will Always Last Eternally
Now I′m In My Heart
I loved you from the start
Baby it′s Hard To Believe
That You and I were never meant to be

Does anybody know this feeling of despair
When you really love someone
When You really care
it′s hard to walk away
When I really wanna stay with you
Does anybody know it tears you up inside