The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I'm kinda new to CSI NY... in fact CSI all together. Might get around to watching the other CSI's but for now I just love NY. I only started watching cos of Gary Sinise. :adore: But I've grown to love it very, very, very much.

Danny also pulls my heart strings. I'm afraid I've been reading all the spoilers too. Naughty me.

Anyhoo... I'm up to episode 18, first season. I've been trying to watch ONE a day but that's very hard when I could just sit down all day and get oblong eyes.

Mac needs a hug. Danny needs a kiss. And I just want to tickle Flak and take Stella home for a girls night in.

Yay! :D

I'm Fiona btw, aged 23 from the south coast of England. I wish Mac would have stayed in London with Peyton and we could have a CSI London. :alienblush:

Welcome to the forum, Fiona and puteri! Great to have you guys here. :D

guys, uhm,if it's ok, i just changed my username...and saying HI again!
i'm now chaos79, formerly kayfeb. nice to be here again.

:confused: You didn't need to open a new account to change your name. If you were having problems with your old account (which I believe is what you suggested in another post using your sister's account) you could have emailed Bonz and I'm sure she would have looked in to it for you, or your sister could have posted in QSF and it would have been looked at. Or, if you just wanted a change of name you could have requested that and Bonz would have changed it for you on your old account.

oh, i must have e-mailed the wrong person. no wonder i'm still waiting for my old account to be re-activted. anyways, thanks for the advice. now i know who to contact if the same problem occurs. sorry for the confusion.

ok, i'm making this formal and official for everyone. it's my new username, but please, do call me Kay as well. Thanks!

Hi! I'm new here. I was looking for some good CSI: NY fan fiction and I found this site. I already posted in a couple of threads before I found this one, but I thought I'd say hi here.

My fave characters from CSI:NY are Flack and Angell. I'm a big fan of Emmanuelle Vaugier who plays Angell and and that's what got me to tune into this wonderful show in the first place.

I Like to write fan fiction. Mostly for Supernatural, my fave show, but I recently forayed into CSI: NY. Maybe one day I'll post some stories here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back