The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, hi. My name is Kate. I'm here for spoilers, asking random questions, and lurking. I do not like Lindsay Monroe. There. I said it. First time ever. Feels good.

Uh, hi. My name is Kate. I'm here for spoilers, asking random questions, and lurking. I do not like Lindsay Monroe. There. I said it. First time ever. Feels good.

Welcome to the forum, Kate! Glad to have you here. And you'll find plenty of people who feel the same about Lindsay, so you're definitely not alone in that here. :)

Welcome aboard, dannymadness! Like Top41 said, you gonna find a bunch of people who feel the same about Linday. I'm one of them :D

guys, uhm,if it's ok, i just changed my username...and saying HI again!
i'm now chaos79, formerly kayfeb. nice to be here again.

and to all newbies...a warm welcome! :cool:

guys, uhm,if it's ok, i just changed my username...and saying HI again!
i'm now chaos79, formerly kayfeb. nice to be here again.

:confused: You didn't need to open a new account to change your name. If you were having problems with your old account (which I believe is what you suggested in another post using your sister's account) you could have emailed Bonz and I'm sure she would have looked in to it for you, or your sister could have posted in QSF and it would have been looked at. Or, if you just wanted a change of name you could have requested that and Bonz would have changed it for you on your old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back