Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that TPTB aren't going to put Eric in a love triangle. We've been there and done that with Calleigh, and it gets old. Plus, I hope that the new, more mature Eric wouldn't do that to Calleigh. Now if he is just friends with the new ME then it might make Calleigh jealous enough to make the first move on Eric. ;)

Hmmm... this is getting interesting!:p

It does make things interesting....

Epseically if E/C do talk or explore their feelings more and Cal misconstrues or gets jealous (which I see the former happening) his friendship with the new M.E. and in turn that pushes her. Also, for Eric to date ANOTHER new member of the team is SOOOO old. Enough with that already. From the spoilers I have read of the season thus far, I really see them as being friends but with these writers who knows....they are probably toying with us!

Good god, if the shippers for Eric and Tara start popping up then there really are shippers who have nothing better to do and see an indian behind ever bush so to speak ;)

I really hope the new ME thing is just a friend. I'm all for including her in the team, no problem with new people. But for the love of all that's holy, just let Calleigh and Eric get together already. The jealousy card has been played to many times. Would I like to see Cal get jealous? Yeah, a little bit. But then I'd like to see Eric reassure her that she has absolutely NOTHING to be jealous of. Cuz he's just waitin on her to get her butt in gear and join him at the party.

I think the whole getting a drink after work thing is nothing. In an earlier episode Calleigh asked Ryan to go get a beer after work, and that didn't mean she wanted something more. It's just being part of a team.

Yeah... the Eric Manuever was definitely hot.

Last edited:
Transcript of the promo says that Eric lifts Calleigh from a car. I don't know how reliable transcripts have been till now. It also says that Jake kisses Calleigh. I couldn't watch the promo, but I've read that you can't really see lips touching. Is it true?

It would be really stupid to get Eric and Tara together, IMO. I think any relationship the writers could make up for Eric would be stupid if it's not meaningful and we all know that, at this point, he can only have meaningful relationship with Calleigh. Their connection is strong and it would be ruined (maybe that word is a bit strong) if he did something like getting together with someone else just to make her jealous. Now, if Calleigh was jealous and he convinced her that she has no reason to be... That would be cute and hot in the same time. I know few positions he could convince her that he has eyes for her only. :devil: Maybe Calleigh will hear Tara and Eric are going for a drink and make a comment about it while Eric is around and they'll share a moment. On the other hand, maybe Eric and Tara will go out and, in the true CSIM manner, that will never be mentioned again (just like that drink Calleigh and Ryan had). I'm really okay with waiting more for Calleigh and Eric to get together, but I think hooking up any of them with anyone else would be to much for my liking.

Transcript of the promo says that Eric lifts Calleigh from a car. I don't know how reliable transcripts have been till now. It also says that Jake kisses Calleigh. I couldn't watch the promo, but I've read that you can't really see lips touching. Is it true?

It would be really stupid to get Eric and Tara together, IMO. I think any relationship the writers could make up for Eric would be stupid if it's not meaningful and we all know that, at this point, he can only have meaningful relationship with Calleigh. Their connection is strong and it would be ruined (maybe that word is a bit strong) if he did something like getting together with someone else just to make her jealous. Now, if Calleigh was jealous and he convinced her that she has no reason to be... That would be cute and hot in the same time. I know few positions he could convince her that he has eyes for her only. :devil: Maybe Calleigh will hear Tara and Eric are going for a drink and make a comment about it while Eric is around and they'll share a moment. On the other hand, maybe Eric and Tara will go out and, in the true CSIM manner, that will never be mentioned again (just like that drink Calleigh and Ryan had). I'm really okay with waiting more for Calleigh and Eric to get together, but I think hooking up any of them with anyone else would be to much for my liking.

I know that in one of the earlier eps...I think it is epsiode 2 that Cal gets into a car accident....I don't think that that is Cal that he is pulling out of the car b/c there is an instance in the premiere where a witness/or innocent woman is an accident and Eric must choose between persuing the suspect or helping the woman. As for Jake kissing Cal, that is true. Emily said as much in an interview. Whether it is a kiss goodbye or a continuation of their relatonship, IDK. We will have to wait and see on that one. Emily did say that the kiss was supposed to be on the cheek but JW kissed her on her lips instead....she even said she was a little surprised by the lip contact.

Yeah I really don't know what to think about the whole Tara/Eric thing....if there even is a thing. Like you said it could just be a moment like Cal and Ryan had about going for a drink and that is that. Making Eric do to Cal what she did to him (as far as him dating someone else while seemingly having feelings for Cal) is a little stale and redundant and while this show tends to go down those roads, I don't think it will in this instance. Unless of course they are 1)really desperate to drag this tug a war of feelings between them out and; 2) really really want to piss off a major part of their fan base!

So far this season is shaping up to be real interesting on paper....lets hope it translates that way on screen!!!

You really didn't miss anything if you couldn't see the promo. It was barely twenty seconds of seizure-inducing flashes of words and random scenes.

I don't think she's going to be a factor, honestly. I'll be a little nervous if they have some on-screen chemistry, but as long as the writers don't go there, we're golden. I highly doubt that this new girl can best Eric and Calleigh's chemistry, anyway. And really, to just drop it completely now would be a terrible mistake, considering how strong this ship has grown in number. I just hope Megalyn wicked-complicated-last-name doesn't trying to play it up, even if the script doesn't call for romantic tension.
School is already sucking the living daylights out of me. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the feeling.

These smiles were the ones that made me fall in love with this ship. The thing is I can't remember which episode this is :shifty: :lol:. But I know it was the first time I thought they just had to get together.

smilingeric.jpg

smilingcalleigh.jpg

Oh shit. Calleigh is going to mess some bitches uuuuuuuuppp!

:guffaw: Where do I chip in to see that? :guffaw: Can you say B*tch Fight?!!

In all seriousness, show of hands of those who are nervous about this or think something might come of it.........

*Raises Hand Halfway*

Okay, I don't think anything romantic will come of the new ME and Eric, but if they were to become close friends, well, that just might make Calleigh jealous. Who here wants to see jealous Calleigh??:rolleyes:

delkolover said:
Good god, if the shippers for Eric and Tara start popping up then there really are shippers who have nothing better to do and see an indian behind ever bush so to speak ;)

Get ready for it. I can feel it coming!:brickwall:

Last edited:
*Raises Hand for Jealous Calleigh* o_O I so wouldn't mind that at all!!!!!! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I can hear the woots and hollars
(haha think that is right). Specially from Eric ;]

In all seriousness, show of hands of those who are nervous about this or think something might come of it.........

Not raising my hand. I'm not worried at all. They wouldn't build up this relationship between Eric & Calleigh only to have Eric take up with the new M.E. If anything *at all*, and I don't think there will be, it would be a moment with minor flirtation between them that Calleigh sees, so we can get a little jealous Calleigh action a la the My Nanny scene (where Calleigh had that look on her face when Eric mentioned waiting to find the right girl to have kids).

Okay, I don't think anything romantic will come of the new ME and Eric, but if they were to become close friends, well, that just might make Calleigh jealous.

Okay, I think that is an interesting idea. We all know that part of what makes Calleigh and Eric so strong, and what has built up their relationship to the point it is at now, is their strong friendship. Do you guys think that Cal would get jealous not just of another woman as a potential romantic interest in Eric's life, but of another woman who comes in and hits it off with him and becomes close friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back