William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: hahaha I`m not bad,just helping you with posting hot pics :drool:
And am oke,just some stitches that irritates me in my mounth :lol:
Is that good Englisch :confused: Great and hot pics Des

HOT
EYES
ANGRY

All these pictures really make up for the rest of the board's (disrespectful/ill manners?), it's nice we all get on in here! Rocky that "eyes" pic... oh my!!

He's as said many tinmes before "gorgeous" and those eyes, the color, the size the shape, the black eyelashes
wow.jpg
AND HIS LIPS,
licklips.gif

ALL OF THE ABOVE

OOOOHH, bumble_bee89 nice, thank's:drool: and ashlmorr3 damm it's still a blank page, now my curiosity is really getting frustrated:( any man who in the slightest way resembles him is interesting to say to least, I remember when I lived in Vegas, and they were their fillming, I was always looking around to see if I could spot him somewhere, and rush up and get his autograph, or a picture with him well, that never happened:confused:

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
kiss1.gif

THE OCEAN AND HIM

jb.png

HIS CUTE BOWLEGS

On his "perfect teeth" in that flick he wore caps. in real life his teeth are slightly irregular, no biggie, here's one from "Turn Of The Screw" S/4

REAL TEETH

Last edited:
OOOOHH, bumble_bee89 nice, thank's:drool: and ashlmorr3 damm it's still a blank page, now my curiosity is really getting frustrated:( any man who in the slightest way resembles him is interesting to say to least, I remember when I lived in Vegas, and they were their fillming, I was always looking around to see if I could spot him somewhere, and rush up and get his autograph, or a picture with him well, that never happened:confused:

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
kiss1.gif

THE OCEAN AND HIM

jb.png

HIS CUTE BOWLEGS

On his "perfect teeth" in that flick he wore caps. in real life his teeth are slightly irregular, no biggie, here's one from "Turn Of The Screw" S/4

REAL TEETH

I'm guessing because the pictue was a gif, that's why it wouldn't work. But here's my last try. If this doesn't work, just look him up in a search.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/1/149747/johnrich.jpg

He's the guy in the middle.

WOW, ashlmoor3 he does resemble him, look's like he could be his brother, not that I've seen his bros. he has two and 3 sisters, but I wonder if this guy gets told that? thank's, 3rd time was a charm:thumbsup:

AU NATURAL

ONE OF MY FAVS
141aj.gif

WOW, ashlmoor3 he does resemble him, look's like he could be his brother, not that I've seen his bros. he has two and 3 sisters, but I wonder if this guy gets told that? thank's, 3rd time was a charm:thumbsup:

AU NATURAL

ONE OF MY FAVS
141aj.gif

John Rich is one of my favorite country musicians. One day when I was watching Gone Country, I caught his profile and I was oh crap, he looks a lot like William Petersen; which of course just made me like John Rich even more. He's actually only 34, so he's young enough to be his son.

:thumbsup:I saw re-runs to in The Netherlands,season 1 on satherday and yesterday season 8 Grissom`s divine comedy :drool:
;) Great picture everyone

HOT

:thumbsup:I saw re-runs to in The Netherlands,season 1 on satherday and yesterday season 8 Grissom`s divine comedy :drool:
;) Great picture everyone

HOT

@Rocky11: oh men, William looked damn fine in the Grissom's Divine Comedy episode :D

Btw, this evening re-run as well (RTL5 ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back