How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Well gas here is back up to around $3.83. I thought I heard oil prices dropped again significantly so I would have expected gas prices to go down not up :rolleyes:.

Well you know how I told you gas was back up to $3.83 yesterday? It was $3.69 in the am then went up in the afternoon. This morning I saw it dropped back down to between $3.59 and $3.69. As happy as I am that it went down - I am waiting to see if it goes back up again this afternoon. :lol:

Well gas here is $1.24.0 a liter at the moment. It's up and down like a yo-yo but for the most part it seems to be steady between $1.23-$1.28 at the moment. Who knows what will happen when schools back next week and everyone is on the road again.

I'm quite pleased that over here it's coming down in price albeit a bit slowly. Last couple of days I noticed it's between £1.10 and £1.14 a litre for unleaded.
We don't seem to have the yo-yo prices some of you have where it changes price during the time you do your shopping.

:wtf:

Well gas went up to $1.27.1 a litre today. Oh and the so called reason it went up in price is the possibility of Tropical Storm Gustav becoming a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico. Give me a break gas companies :brickwall:

One thing about the gas prices around here is they don't fluctuate doing the day anymore. They also use to be different prices throughout the city and surrounding area but not anymore. Oh you may see a fraction of a cent different not like the 3-5 cents it use to be.

It's about $3.75 here in Bloomington, IN right now, but I was up in Indianapolis today and it was $3.57. I'll have to fill up while I'm up there tomorrow!

Wednesday afternoon I paid $1.22.1 per liter of gas. Very cheap these days. I haven't been out yet today but reports in the online papers are saying that gas today is over $1.36 per liter :eek: :scream: :wtf: All this as a result of Hurricane Ike. There is no need to put the prices up this high. If there is no damage to the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico it will likely be another week before the oil companies decide to lower the prices. They do this with ever hurricane that hits the gulf :brickwall:

well with one of the earlier hurricanes they raised the price before it even hit land "just in case" the oil refiners were damaged :rolleyes:

my parents rented a car when they brought me down to grenada, and dad had to fill up once. it was 16 EC per gallon, that would be about $6.15 us (and about $2 canadian per liter). they also only have full service, dont have a sign with the price, and only take cash :wtf:

Well gas was at $3.74 yesterday and this morning it was at $3.99. I am glad I have almost a full tank of gas today.

I filled up the other day at $3.67, even tho the sign said $3.75. Then when I passed the station on my way home from work it was up to $3.95! :wtf: Two days later it's back to $3.67 while other stations are around $3.88.

There is no sense to this. I mean, the grocery store doesn't change the price of milk (or lettuce or cheese or beef or cat litter) 3 times a day!

Back