Super Summer Showdown Version 2.0 part 3

*attention!*

when the next person gets eliminated (whoever it may be) please wait for me to post a change in the rules. when there are only 2 left they will have too many points and the back and forth would go on forever. i will not say what the rule change is yet (honestly because i havent quite decided) but i want to make it as fair as possible.

ok, back to the game :)

I'm just re-posting this not from allmaple :) So hold off on the game until the rules change

ok per allmaple - the game is on hold now.

LOL - great mind think alike Jacquie!

ok im thinking the most fair thing to do would be to get other peoples opinions on this. i was thinking of putting them both to 12ish (this number is flexible, but not too high). and im assuming recruiting has been going on (which is awesome by the way :thumbsup:) as there are lots of people playing. so, with the number of people joining in i was thinking one post per day? i dont know, any thoughts from other posters?

we will just put this on hold for a moment while people give input. i know when the elimination game went down to two people last year some were upset over how it ended so i just want to make sure everything is fair and fun this time :)

Maybe we should all just meet in the street and duke it out?
catfight.gif
:guffaw:

I agree something must change. Maybe lowering it to 12 will work, because those numbers aren't going to change much.

And all of us recruit people? Never, I tell ya, we would never do anything like that.
AngelPray.gif

Hmmm, one post a day? We can try it. Besides this game is really stressing me out! :cardie:

Maybe we should all just meet in the street and duke it out?
catfight.gif

Hmmm, one post a day? We can try it. Besides this game is really stressing me out!

First of all, that is the funniest smilie I've seen in a while. :guffaw: I'm totally snagging it. And I think this game is stressing a lot of us out. ;)

One post a day might work. Or we could consider calling it a draw because this will take forever. :rolleyes:

Back