Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody notice that Grissom is with Lady Heather in episode 5 and it is suppose to be very provocative? :( Umm I am not very happy about that. I thought he was suppose to be with Sara. I doesn't sound very good.

Did anybody notice that Grissom is with Lady Heather in episode 5 and it is suppose to be very provocative? :( Umm I am not very happy about that. I thought he was suppose to be with Sara. I doesn't sound very good.

Well, maybe Grissom could just be confiding in Lady Heather. Heck, maybe Sara comes along with him. There are many things that can come out of that, and I'm just sticking with GSR prevailing, but with a good Lady Heather episode that doesn't specifically involve Grissom and Lady Heather in a romantic relationship. I like the idea of them just being friends.

Yeah I was hearing that Nick was seeing Warrick in few different places, and losing his mind! WhenI joked about how that poor boy wasn't in a psychic ward for all the stuff he was put through, didn't actually think that would some what come true. Okay he's not being put in that, but the poor boy is losing his mind. Which means me likie alotie!

P.S. I'm glad the spoiler lab is back up to! Hopefully people can play nice

I'm excited Lady Heather is back, she was on Firefly and I loved her there as well. The woman is just...sexy!

Hey I'm all for Nick losing his mind..I wanna see the men in white drag him off..

No I just want some..major..Nick angst..because nobody does angst..like..George Eads..

I know right! I swear there like "okay we need somebody to cry and everybody go awww, I know George!" I swear that man does angst and it's like..you want my car, here you go. Need my house, alright here are my keys lol

I definitely have my fingers crossed this year for some angsty Nick...

Hey I'm all for Nick losing his mind..I wanna see the men in white drag him off..

No I just want some..major..Nick angst..because nobody does angst..like..George Eads..

Amen girl, that must be why you write such good Nick angst. I so agree with you and CCA!

Poor Nick, hasn't this show put him through enough? Let us see it for a change, but lets not go overboard. This is why it really should be Nick who figures out it's the Undersheriff who shot Warrick.

However, it's time for Nick to move up and no matter what people say, I DO think he has enough male presence to handle it. They were going to put him in a more leadership role, so do it already. With all these new CSIs it would be perfect.

Maybe the whole provocative thing with Lady H, isn't exactly related to her personally. Maybe like before, there's a case that involves some of her clients and that case is what's provocative. Maybe Lady H gets depressed/suicidal again and Gil is only there staying with her as a supportive friend. I really will puke if Gil engages in S&M. That's not an image I want in my head. :lol:

I knew Warrick's death was gonna hit Nicky the hardest. They were best friends. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will affect him and of course George is awesome at angst as everyone has already said.

I want to see Greg more too though. So far we haven't even gotten any spoilers about him except that he cancels his meeting with publishers upon hearing about Warrick... and that he has to go to counseling after Warrick's death. There's no mention of him investigating any cases in any of the first ten eps. I too would like to see him start carrying a weapon. I just want to see what he'd look like with one. :lol:

On the CSI Wiki, under spoilers, it says Nick sees Warrick's ghost, & that's why he's not coming back just in flashbacks, can anyone confirm this?

According to a CSI Files Spoiler Report:

The Happy Place:
Meanwhile, the entire team must deal with their grief over Warrick's loss. Nick even imagines that he sees his old friend on the street, but it's merely a stranger.

CSI: Miami did a similar "ghost" thing back in Season 6 with Eric hallucinating Tim Speedle.

I thought Lady Heather sold her dominion so that she could be a guardian to her granddaughter?

Also, with regards to Warrick, NCIS did a thing after Kate got killed where she came back as sort of a "Ghost" to the members of the team. They might do that with Warrick. Not flashbacks, for sure. That would be kind of cool to see.

I also agree that they should do something with Nick and the loss of Warrick. All of this bad stuff has happened to him. He was stalked by Nigel Crane, he got kidnapped and buried alive, he had his truck stolen.....They've barely touched on any of that in later episodes/seasons. I'd like to see some aftereffects from that. Not necessarily Nicky has a Nervous Breakdown, but just something so that we see how it's effected him.

I thought Lady Heather sold her dominion so that she could be a guardian to her granddaughter?

Yeah, I thought she wasn't a dominatrix anymore. So I hope the 'provocative' refers to something else and this is just a tease. I'm kind of disappointed that they are bringing LH back; I thought TGTBATD was a nice closure episode for her character. It's not that I don't like her, I just don't see the point.

In regards to Warrick's ghost, I hope they don't do like 'Miami' did with Speedle; I thought that was pretty lame.

[...]I'm kind of disappointed that they are bringing LH back; I thought TGTBATD was a nice closure episode for her character. It's not that I don't like her, I just don't see the point[...]

I see the point.

William Petersen-Grissom is leaving so I find it normal that we see Melinda Clarke-Heather one last time.

Heather is his friend, almost his only friend. In a life there is time for love and time for friendship. He certainly needs her, she means a lot to him, he means a lot to her, they have a strong connection. I'am happy he has someone he can rely on.

"I get by with a little help from my friends" ;)

Last edited:
Well, if she sold her business, then maybe it's a former client that involved in a crime and the CSIs go to Heather for insight on that former client or whatever.

Maybe Grissom goes to Heather for relationship advice. :lol:

Actually, I could see Grissom going to Heather to talk about the affect Warrick's death had on him. No one could read Grissom quite like Heather, and I think he would be more willing to confide in her than most others, especially with everyone else on the team feeling (to some degree) the same thing Grissom's feeling.

It's hard to talk to people about how you feel about a situation when you know everyone around you feels the same. Because you're not really telling them how you feel, because they already know, so it makes it difficult to talk things out. So, I could see why he'd go to Heather (someone who doesn't really interact much with Warrick) about that, just to get it out.

Just a thought. :)

Maybe Grissom goes to Heather for relationship advice. :lol:

Actually, I could see Grissom going to Heather to talk about the affect Warrick's death had on him. No one could read Grissom quite like Heather, and I think he would be more willing to confide in her than most others, especially with everyone else on the team feeling (to some degree) the same thing Grissom's feeling.

It's hard to talk to people about how you feel about a situation when you know everyone around you feels the same. Because you're not really telling them how you feel, because they already know, so it makes it difficult to talk things out. So, I could see why he'd go to Heather (someone who doesn't really interact much with Warrick) about that, just to get it out.

Just a thought. :)

I agree with that. I really don't think Grissom's going to go to a therapist about Warrick's death, but I think Grissom would be more comfortable talking to Lady Heather. This way, he's confiding in a person he knows, and possibly gets the help he needs. (Plus, I don't think Lady Heather charges anything for her help.)

That's a good theory. I can actually see both Gil and Cath going to Heather to talk about Warrick's death. Cath and Heather seemed to kind of have a friendly vibe.

We are going to try something new, I don't know how well it will work, as you can see there are spoilers in the second post of this thread, as info comes in we will try to add to that list under that eps name. Keep in mind that it may get confusing at times, but hopefully we can get it straightened out. We are trying this to see if it helps those who are new find out what is what, and also if you need to referre to an ep you can just point out the second post of this thread instead of repeating yourselves over and over again. ;)

Also, with regards to Warrick, NCIS did a thing after Kate got killed where she came back as sort of a "Ghost" to the members of the team. They might do that with Warrick. Not flashbacks, for sure. That would be kind of cool to see.
There's nothing new about this. A show I remember doing this extremely well was "thirtysomething" in the aftermath of Gary's death. They wrote his "ghost"/figment of Michael's disturbed psyche into several subsequent episodes. That was the device they used that enabled Michael to come to terms with his own struggles with the crushing pressures of work combined with the death of his best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back