Favorite CSI NY Quotes

Noticed there wasn't a thread like this here in the NY area so why don't we post our favorite NY quotes? I'll start!

Flack: "Yeah, we usually don't let the realtors show a place until we get the stink of death out of the carpeting."

Aiden: "Benzosothyazolonal."
Flack: "Whoa. Benzosothyazolonal?"
Aiden: "You know what that is?"
Flack: (pause) "No."

Flack: "I don't know about you Frank, but I tend to wash my hands in the sink, not the toilet."

Stella: "There's something gooey here."
Mac: "Gooey? There's a good forensic word. Gooey. I'll have to use that more."

Ok here are mine:
Stella: Tiffany's. Now you're talking my language.
Mac: You can tell from a map?
Stella: Are you kidding? I can tell from the moon. Love those little blue boxes.

Lindsay: Footage from your 30th birthday, Messer?
Danny: Walrus documentary, actually.
Sheldon: It's Tara Stansfield, our vic from the park.
Lindsay Monroe: Who's the other walrus?

Flack: You play poker?
Stella: Occasionally. You have a problem with that?
Flack: Yeah. You're physically incapable of keeping a straight face.
Stella: Really?
Flack: Now Mac. There's a man with a poker face. Who knows what he's thinking

Stella: That's it? No butler?
Flack: No.
Stella: Too bad. I thought we could wrap that one up quick.
Flack: What?
Stella: In a mansion like that, it's always the butler. Didn't you ever play clue?
Flack: I was a Monopoly guy.

Sid: You are as smart as you are beautiful.
Stella: Don't flirt with me Hammerback.
Sid: Yes, detective.
Stella: [walking away] Stay focused.

So..enough for today:)

Ok here are mine:
Stella: Tiffany's. Now you're talking my language.
Mac: You can tell from a map?
Stella: Are you kidding? I can tell from the moon. Love those little blue boxes.

Flack: You play poker?
Stella: Occasionally. You have a problem with that?
Flack: Yeah. You're physically incapable of keeping a straight face.
Stella: Really?
Flack: Now Mac. There's a man with a poker face. Who knows what he's thinking

Stella: That's it? No butler?
Flack: No.
Stella: Too bad. I thought we could wrap that one up quick.
Flack: What?
Stella: In a mansion like that, it's always the butler. Didn't you ever play clue?
Flack: I was a Monopoly guy.

Oh, I love those three! Last one is from "Trapped". I've heard the poker face one...and the first one between Mac and Stella. I can't remember where though..

Mac: "What About You?"
Flack: "I'm not used to looking down the barrel of an AK-47, but I'll be all right"

That one always cracks me up!

Angell (I think. Sounded like her voice): "Mac?"
(Mac is starring at something, presumably)
Danny: "He's been doing that a lot lately"
Mac: "I didn't know Mars had sun spots."

I heard it on the radio since I wasn't home to watch "Happily Never After", but just listening to that one scene... I was laughing so hard, my mom wanted to know what was wrong!

I can't say this one word for word, but I'll give it my best try (haven't watched Snow Day since last week.. that's why)

Lindsay: "If you don't make this next shot, you owe me."
(Danny shots (they are playing pool)) (misses)
Lindsay: "Pay up."
Danny: "I'll have to pay you next pay day."
Lindsay: "Either you pay me $100 in cash right now, or you do something else (?)"
Then you should know what comes next... I should go watch Snow Day again.. yeah, good idea.. now, does my DVD player on my computer work still.. or at all...

More to come later, when I get into CSI:NY more...

Can't think of many at the moment. Most will probably have to do with Flack, some Danny.

From Run Silent Run Deep.

Flack:

"Hey, Boxer-Shorts. Cold Shower's this way."

From Til Death Do Us Part Not sure if I've got it exactly right.

Flack:
"Can I drive?"

Stella:
"No."

Flack:
"Well, do you at least have some crackers or a a piece of candy in the glove box?"

Stella:

"Why?"

Flack:

"'Cause when you drive we don't eat!"

More to come later.....

All my quotes are Smacked but i'll try to widen my horizon LOL

From Season 4

Stella: What was it you once said? When the heat is on, gotta wear more sunblock.
Mac: I said that? Think I was just back from vacation

Stella: How'd it go with Reed?
Mac: How do you think it went?
Stella: I think you pushed. And he got mad and refused to give up his source. And then one of you stormed off.
Mac: Well, if you told me that before, you could've saved me the trip.

Stella/Mac : Who discovered the body?
Flack: You two have been working together way too long. A student came here looking for his keys and boom.
Mac: Boom? You and Danny have been working together way too long.

Debbie

Mac: "They want this guy's head on a platter...if they don't get it...mine will do."

Flack: "Would these eyes lie?"

Mac:
"Hydrogen Sulphide?"

Lindsay: "I borrowed that from the trace lab. The stuff stinks, that rotten egg smell, it's absolutely awful."

Mac: "Yes, I'm aware of that, why is it in my office?"

Lindsay: "For the sake of science."

Flack: "Both the super and the downstairs neighbor say they haven't seen her in over a week."

Danny: "Yeah, well that don't mean anything. I've lived in my apartment over three years now. My neighbors don't recognize me."

Flack: "Better hope you don't go missing, pal."

OMW! I thought as all of those HILARIOUS!!!!

Ghawzee, I loved the one with Mac and Stella about Reed... I remember Taxi so well, I don't think I'll have to watch it again!

CSI Stokes Girl, Loved the one at the end "My neighbors don't notice me" "Better hope you don't go missing, Pal"
I love Flack and Danny together... nice pair for making jokes. (Not together as in relationship... ew!!)

I have more, just not right now...

I do remember Taxi as well Claire!!!!!!! :D Love that eppy! I thought i was going to love with passion Right Next Door because i'm a Stellarina fan. However i think it's a tie between both of them. Just too perfect! Specially because Mac and Stella gave a step forward in their relationship :D (Hopefully you are Smacked too) :D

Here a funny one:

Tom: Welcome to Peeking Tom's. You all looking for anything in particular?
Stella: Let me guess, Tom?
Tom:The man, the myth.
Stella:(Shows her badge) Detective Bonasera, the Law, the Order.

Tom: Welcome to Peeking Tom's. You all looking for anything in particular?
Stella: Let me guess, Tom?
Tom:The man, the myth.
Stella:(Shows her badge) Detective Bonasera, the Law, the Order.

This is a good one from Raising Shane. Especially Stella's expression when she says that.:guffaw:

Again season 3. These are from Hung out to dry (episode 4).

Stella: What do you got?
Flack tells her about the victim and says: Brittany and Kevin came up here to do the nasty but instead discovered the nasty.

Before interviewing the students/witnesses:
Flack: I’m looking forward to that. I swear to you if one of them calls me bro...

So Danny and Don start to interview the students.

Drunken student: they call it Edward 40-hands. You know like Edward Scissorhands except for you know... with 40’s.
Flack: Get outta here!
Drunken student: No seriously, thats really what they call it.
Flack: No no no, I mean get out of my face. I never wanna see you again, GO!
Drunken student: Whatever bro!

These lines are even better with Flack’s facial expressions. :lol:

Apple--> i so agree with you! :D In special because Melina has got Stella-centric episodes which fit better Law and Order:SVU than CSI. Actually there is an episode from SVU where Stabler was in danger because of HIV contagious, exactly as Stella was in heart of Glass. I don't know why writers never included the consequences of the strong medicines Stella had to take during the "window period" as it was showed on Elliot. Melina has the talent to do such kind of scenes :D

Another funny one from Admissions (not the best episode of the season but a very good one anyway :D

Sid: Do you have any idea how often I've wondered what would happen if you swallowed this stuff (referring to hydrofluoric acid). And there it is sitting on the shelf, perhaps the most corrosive acid known to man. You just get that urge to take a swig, you know what I'm talking about?
Mac: Absolutely. Like when ever I pick up a scalpel, I wonder if I could perform a live autopsy on myself.
Sid: You do that too, 'cuz I thought I was... (realizes Mac is joking) Don't play with me like that.

Apple--> i so agree with you! :D In special because Melina has got Stella-centric episodes which fit better Law and Order:SVU than CSI. Actually there is an episode from SVU where Stabler was in danger because of HIV contagious, exactly as Stella was in heart of Glass. I don't know why writers never included the consequences of the strong medicines Stella had to take during the "window period" as it was showed on Elliot. Melina has the talent to do such kind of scenes :D

Another funny one from Admissions (not the best episode of the season but a very good one anyway :D

Sid: Do you have any idea how often I've wondered what would happen if you swallowed this stuff (referring to hydrofluoric acid). And there it is sitting on the shelf, perhaps the most corrosive acid known to man. You just get that urge to take a swig, you know what I'm talking about?
Mac: Absolutely. Like when ever I pick up a scalpel, I wonder if I could perform a live autopsy on myself.
Sid: You do that too, 'cuz I thought I was... (realizes Mac is joking) Don't play with me like that.

:lol: I haven't seen that episode yet, too funny!

:lol: I haven't seen that episode yet, too funny!

oh, yes...so funny! Love that scene!:bolian:

Hawkes (writing on the board): Silicon Dioxide plus four molecules of hydrofluoric acid produces...
Danny: Oh me, me, me, pick me! (Danny takes the pen and writes the 'answer' on the board).
Hawkes: That's cold, man.
(camera shifts and we see Danny has written N(e)R(d)! on the board)

Stella: (reading off the note found in Choppers sock)
In my darkest moment
when all seems lost,
You are at my side.
Mac: (coming up behind her) Well I appreciate you too, Stell.

From Til Death Do Us Part Not sure if I've got it exactly right.

Flack:
"Can I drive?"

Stella:
"No."

Flack:
"Well, do you at least have some crackers or a a piece of candy in the glove box?"

Stella:

"Why?"

Flack:

"'Cause when you drive we don't eat!"

More to come later.....

I loved that. LMAO :guffaw:

So here are my qoutes:

Hawkes: [holding a severed finger] Apart from the fact of it not being attached to a person, there's nothing wrong with this finger.

Flack: I could go on, but I've already read "War and Peace".

[Danny and Stella enter a sushi restaurant in which the food is served on nude women]
Stella: Oh, that can't be sanitary.
Danny: Who cares if it's sanitary. I want to see the menu.

Danny: How many people out there put so much bling on a bug?

[Danny holds up a fingerprint sample, stares at it through the light of a torch]
Stella: You are gonna do more than just stare at it.
Danny: I am waiting for it to talk to me.
Stella: Then you might have to buy it a drink first.

Stella
: Are you going to be able to focus?
Danny
: (who just watches a half naked woman walking by) I'm all over it.

[Flack is flirting with some techs.]

Stella
: Impressing your fans with your battle wounds?
Flack:
They were concerned about my recovery. I was just putting them at ease.

Stella
: They say burning is the most painful of deaths.
Danny
: I love that. How do they know? What'd they take a poll? '64% of dead people surveyed ...' "

Back