CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to request in this thread? If yes, could someoe please make me an icon for my lj? I don't have one and I have no idea how to make one. I love Eric so, if someone could make me an Eric icon I'd really appreciate it!

I have a few already made if you are interested in one of these.

delkocsilims.jpg
delko.jpg
delko1x15.jpg

Eric
Eric
Eric
Eric
Eric

GregNickRyanFan: I really like those two. The Calleigh one is pretty, I think it's the colour. Is it just me or is there a water mark on it? If so that sucks, but it's hidden well.

It's not a watermark. I scanned it from Parade (it comes with the Sunday paper) and forgot to put another piece of paper behind it, so it's the other side of the page bleeding through a bit.
Oh I see. Oh well at least you can re-scan it if you want. :p

And thank you everyone for the comments. Glad those stupid blue lines on Jake's face don't bug anyone else! :lol: I can't comment on everyone's stuff right now, but it is all awesome. :)

So I just did my first avatar. I guess it kinda counts, even though it's pretty much just a manip... :sweatdrop: I mean, I pretty much just took my old avatar and edited it a little bit in Photoshop...

EricSmirkFangs.jpg

CSI_Katamazing job as always, i love the way you cloned eric in the first one, and the brush thing you used in the 4th one
Jenna_Caineawesome job(especially for your first try) love the vampire teeth ha!
dopebabygirl awesome icons, i especially the 1st animated one, he has such a pretty smile!
brookeAp3, i'll give your requests a try, the eric one was a little hard to wrok with, so thats the only one i couldn't do, it just didn't look right at all. so here are the calleigh ones:
cal#1 cal#2
i just have a few for now.
cal133.png
natalia18.png
togo180.png

Zelda49 ~ I love all the Tim Icons.

I have a question for you. What is the font that you used on your Avatar for Talk CSI?? I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back