CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dragonfly, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^I love the first two, the brushes are really nice.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh thanks :D .
    Well, honestly, it wasn't my aim, maybe it's because of the texture I used:confused:.
    I need to study more about this kind of stuff:)

wolfesgamergirl great icons. Love the first one (love the brush) but they're all fantastic.

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Thank you Luf!! I saw your comment and I appreciate it alot!

I LOVE those icons you made so I'm snagging!! :) (no I don't ship Ryan and Nat either but your icons are pretty! :))

Sara - I HEART those icons you made majorly! I love how bright and clear you got the caps and the brushes are awesome! :) I see alot of improvement in your work from the last time you posted! :)

Okay I posted more icons at my LJ:

[06] David Cook
    [02] David Archuleta
    [04] Jason Castro
    [07] CSI Miami (Ryan Wolfe/Jonathan Togo)

Teasers:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The rest are at My Livejournal<3!!!

Enjoy! :)

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  4. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

5. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

Two i made on request for my sis lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I have a question, does anyone know what's best to save your images as? I saved these as jpg but they've lost some of the quality.

Dan :thumbsup:

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

GregNickRyanFan: I really like those two. The Calleigh one is pretty, I think it's the colour. Is it just me or is there a water mark on it? If so that sucks, but it's hidden well.

Florry: I love that Calleigh one, I think the colours go with what her mood looks like. Sort of sad and tired of all the crap. :p

wolfesgamergirl: Ooh Ryan, that automatically makes them good. BUT I love the brushes you used, especially on the second one! I think that one is my favourite.

shazza: Thanks! They are snaggable so snag away! Glad you like them. Now, holy crap! The Ryan ones are HOT. I LOVE the second one, you really did make his eyes look sexy. Or just helped them along, since they're already sexy. :D I'll definitely check out your LJ too for the American Idol ones.

dopebabygirl: Love the Calliegh ones. I like how they're cropped, the colouring, and text. The first and third are my favourites.

CSISneaky: I like how the colour of the text matches the colour of his shirt. :p It just does something to it, dunno the word, but it's good. As for the file type to save it as, sorry but I have no idea. I save them as .jpeg too and I noticed they lose some quality too. :confused: I'd like to know also!

I have a few... I hate the lines on Jake's face but it looked even worse without them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and this one was a request for someone on another board, so not a snaggable one. http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/My Icons/horatiosunniesforharv.jpg

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

CSISneaky, I adore the first Ryan icon. The colouring is wonderful.

I find the best quality to be .jpg but I sometimes save them as .png or .gif depending on the size--I have particularily large file sizes. But yeah, .jpg seems to work well for me. Are you using photoshop and the like? They have their own file names so they might look different if saved as .jpg.

dopebabygirl, excellent Calleigh icons! The first and third are top-notch, especially with those text brushes. I love how they have a yellowy theme to them, it's awesome. :) Also, the icons further up turned out really nicely, fantastic!

shazza, again I'm going to have to look at your LJ! Great work on your latest batch, you're doing really great with text placement. I love the second Ryan one.

wolfesgamergirl, excellent work. :eek: The first Ryan icon is superb!

luf100, those Natalia icons are amazing, holy wow! Love the beautiful colouring on those and the brush used in the third one.

Kat, love the colouring on that third Horatio icon. You're really great at making the larger icons. I don't think I'd be able to make one to save my life. :lol:

luf100, I love your Jake icons. :D The second one is my favourite and the first one looks just fine with the lines across it. :)

Yep, I missed some people but I shall get ye next time!

I finally made some CSI:Miami icons, and I'm working on finale icons soon.

[18]CSI:Miami
    [13]Supernatural

Teasers:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can find the rest in my signature banner link!

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I do appreicate it!

Sophia - that sexy eyes Ryan one is absolutely gorgeous! I may be snagging that one!
    Dan - both those Ryan ones are gorgeous! Oh - I always save my icons as .jpg unless they are animated.
    Luf100 - love the frame on that 2nd icon!
    Geni - you know I love that 1st Ryan one! Great job!

I doubt I will have anymore icons until next week!

9. dopebabygirl

.png i think is the best
    most of my icons are .png

and thank you very much guys :)

10. athens

athens Coroner

Very nice icons :)

CSISneaky I love your first Wolfe icon,especially the color of the text matching with the tie..

11. dopebabygirl

12. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

Thanks for all the nice comments, and your help guys :thumbsup: Dopebabygirl thankyou i will try out .png and see if it works better for me :)

Sara i like the brushes you used too!

Soph your whole batch of icons are great, i like the colouring you used on each of them.

Luf your icons are always spot on with the cropping and colouring, great job!

Speed_Cochrane i'm lovin your third icon the way you cropped the cap is perfect.

Dopebabygirl i love the last batch of Cal icons and this one, gotta love Calleigh!

13. dopebabygirl

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It's not a watermark. I scanned it from Parade (it comes with the Sunday paper) and forgot to put another piece of paper behind it, so it's the other side of the page bleeding through a bit.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

shazza That is an AMAZING Ryan avatar you got. I love it!!

luf100 the lines on Jake's face? You kidding? I love that brush.

Me too! And the H one too.

Great job everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.