Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio???

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, May 28, 2008.

?

Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio

1. Rick Stetler

1.8%
  2. Ed Beagley Jr.'s season 5 character Scott O'Shea.

1.8%
  3. Judge Ratner broke out of prison and done it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Clavo Cruz's brother Ramon. Maybe he broke out of prison to shoot Horatio.

1.8%
  5. Ron Saris

34.5%
  6. Julia Winston

9.1%
  7. Kyle Harmon

7.3%
  8. No one. It was a blank. Horatio's faking.

43.6%
  1. febgrl24

febgrl24 Dead on Arrival

I think it was probably Ron.......but then again, I've been wrong before. LOL!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I was actually going to put (as a joke) that maybe Jake shot Horatio in jealousy (since a lot of people ship Horatio/Calleigh).

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Julia since she's well known to lie about her feelings and everything else-she did keep Kyle a secret- "I didn't want to burden you Horatio with a baby" geez-hello he was a cop and at least his kid wouldn't have starved or gone to foster care or juvie with H as a dad. Julia's a self serving coward and she finally has all that Winston money and Ron in her bed-she doesn't really care about H so she shot H to get rid of him.

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I don't know why, but I think Kyle did it. Maybe he was part of H's plan to get rid of Ron Saris. I wouldn't be so happy to have Saris as step father, above all if I have Horatio Caine as a father.

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Ron... he just gets under my skin.

6. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

Definitely Saris... His face bugs me from the first second I saw it haha.
    I simply think he has the biggest motive and is the most 'dark side'.

I'm also liking the idea of Kyle shooting H in a conspiracy against Saris, he was playing with a gun just before they had to leave to meet Horatio... Guess time will tell;)

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think someone other than those in the poll shot H.The writers will pull a "bait and switch" tactic. It will be someone we didn't suspect.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think Sue Ellen did it...oh wrong show.

Is there anyway possible Horatio could have shot himself (to frame Ron for it)???
    Like he rigged a gun up on the building in front of him & when he made the text that's what made the gun go off?!?!? Just a thought.

9. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oh that's a great idea! The text was "It's done", Ryan was in on it as a backup in case the shot failed, and then H stood there waiting for the hit. Love that thought!

10. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

who shot him ? i hope it wasnt ryan but in another way he has been barely reinstated and knew some bad people so im not to sure . ron we'll they showed him getting the bullets out of the package 2 minutes before it went down so it wasnt probably him . what i think is that he ordered someone to kill him or maybe h had the whole thing set up from the get-go . i hate this suspense !!! it kills me !!

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Frank did it. :lol:

12. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I think Cal shooting H - for real or set-up - would be hilarious!! :lol: Maybe that's why H and Cal didn't say more than 10 words to each other in two years! :rolleyes: ;) Seriously, I really hope Cal is in on it, but I don't think she'd go as far as to shoot H - although I certainly wanted to a few times over the past two seasons :wtf::lol:

OK, so my real hunch, and I know it's waayy too obvious, is Ron Saris. I really think this was a set-up gone awry - H was definitely communicating to Ryan about something (I think H sent the text to Ryan before he was shot), but I think it took a wrong turn when H got shot. That'd be really interesting - Ryan starting to put the plan in motion only to find that H has been hurt for real! :eek:

Also, in Ryan's defence, I must say that his comment to Calleigh seemed very earnest - he even put his hand on her back when he said, "I'll tell you about it later" (paraphrased). I really think Ryan will follow up w/Cal, and Cal will be the rock for the team as they try to find H's shooter and take down Ron.

I think it's about time H got a vacation, albeit not a very good one (and hopefully not permanent!!:(), but it would be nice to see the team rally around him. Wonder if he could still hold back his emotions if they do have some "emotional" scenes w/the team, or will the old H come back and maybe even ::gasp:: thank them and shed a tear? :wtf: Stay tuned!

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^miamirocks have you been reading my fic? :lol: Cos that was like my idea for the fic.

I'd like to see that too!

14. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

Julia Winston:devil:

15. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Woops - didn't mean to take your fanfic idea!! Go for it, b/c I doubt we'll get to see it on-screen, knowing the writers. :rolleyes: Personally, I think this could be a great way for H to reconnect to his humanity.

As for the shooter - it would be interesting (and great, IMHO) if it was Julia, b/c I'd really like her to disappear off the face of the earth. (Why is it that all the GREAT characters — like Suzie and Maddison, Yelina & Ray Jr. — are pretty much forgotten about, but TPTB can't let other, less interesting and sometimes annoying characters go - like Marisol and now Julia??? :rolleyes:)