Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the boards hollyholy, I hope you have great fun here. :D

May I say what a excellent LJ you have! You have some great icons would you mind if I snagged a few? - I will credit you of course. :)

Hey welcome Holly_holy...the secong site is great

and I've just looked at the screencaps for dead woman walking...Oh my WORD....I love the top banner!!!the arty one of the close up faces...I want it :(

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody!

You're not crazy, CSIsMANIAC, I do use an underscore sometimes, but for whatever reason I couldn't get the dogone form to agree with me when I signed up for the board, so I went for my 2nd choice. :lol:

Thank you all for the complements on the icons, guys! Feel free to grab one if you see something you like - that's what I made em for!

RIP_Speed, if you mean the header at the top of DoubleObsession, I have a wallpaper on my LJ that you can use. It's 600x800, but the background is black, so you can center it if your resolution is higher.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/dramaticons/12083.html

Heh, that wasn't a shameless plug at all... :D

Yeah that was the one I was talking about.....is alright if I grab...it was just so funky nearly collasped when I found it....all credit will go to you though...if you don't want me to just let me know :)

btw...ever thought about making it banner???you'd become very popular

Go ahead and take the wallpaper! If I post it on Dramaticons, it's free to use. :)

I haven't tried any banners yet, but I just might! ;)

judging by what you've done on your other pics....you'd make some great ones...

I know I'd probably use them :lol:

just for your info...big speedle fan :D

No problem HollyHoly. Either way, you're still Holly. :D
Looks like you have made quite a big impression on some. :) Way to go!

Hey there...I'm Jules from Germany. Biiiig CSI:Miami fan adore Emily Procter and Rory Cochrane. Of course I miss Speedle! ;)
Found this site on Leelas LJ...so thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back