CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny and Flack together on a date!!! :D :D :D ;) Awww, seriously TV's cutest, sexiest couple. I hope we get a little banter at the beginning--those two are always so cute together. :D

I love the confident way Flack flashes his badge while Danny rushes to the guy's side. These two are so in synch with each other. :D

I hope Lindsay doesn't end up in the cab either. :rolleyes: Unless Anna is leaving the show, and then by all means, kill off Lindsay. But alas, I doubt it. I hope the preview is just a red herring.

I'm glad they changed it to Flack. Really, having DL on a random date creates way too many questions and the writers just don't have the time to answer. Danny and Flack really do have a good sync with each other, I hope we see more of them together in the future. :)

I do hope the whole Lindsay/Cab thing is a red herring meant to make us all...roll our eyes. :rolleyes: Because that's all I'm doing...

I'll join the ranks of those who are pleasantly surprised that the scene was changed from Lindsay & Danny, to Flack & Danny. Makes more sense overall, IMO, given what has transpired between L/D lately, and it's always fun to see the characters bonding outside the office non-romantically - something that many of us have been wanting to see. It's possible to work together and bond with co-workers outside the office without actually sleeping with them or falling in "looooove" with them - something that I wish all the CSI franchise writers would take heed of :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to tonight's ep!

I'm glad they changed it to Flack. Really, having DL on a random date creates way too many questions and the writers just don't have the time to answer. Danny and Flack really do have a good sync with each other, I hope we see more of them together in the future. :)

I do hope the whole Lindsay/Cab thing is a red herring meant to make us all...roll our eyes. :rolleyes: Because that's all I'm doing...

Yeah ok people....Danny and Flack are best friends and that's all. :rolleyes: You people just need to get used to the fact that.....Rikki is going to be history and D & L are getting back together.

They showed a woman wearing a red coat that kinda looked like Rikki getting into the taxi on the same street as Lindsay. I hope to God it's Rikki.

Flack likes Angel anyways. He flirts with her a lot.

ilovedanny2 said:
Yeah ok people....Danny and Flack are best friends and that's all. :rolleyes: You people just need to get used to the fact that.....Rikki is going to be history and D & L are getting back together.

They showed a woman wearing a red coat that kinda looked like Rikki getting into the taxi on the same street as Lindsay. I hope to God it's Rikki.

Don't get me wrong, I wan't DL to get back together, but not when the writers are showing us they're not comfortable around each other one minute, and then suddenly they're at a basketball game together? Doesn't make sense at all, and I'd rather the writers really deal with their relationship in a more mature and realistic manner. Jumping from A to B without the transition is just...bad.

ilovedanny2 said:
You people just need to get used to the fact that.....Rikki is going to be history and D & L are getting back together.
We don't have any fact right now. What we've had so far points in all kinds of directions. It's not even clear on screen where they're going to take DL. It's a good thing Rikki's coming back, maybe her scene can offer some clarity as to what's been happening. It's better than DL moving on and Rikki never mentioned again anyway :rolleyes:

MBGrissom said:
It's possible to work together and bond with co-workers outside the office without actually sleeping with them or falling in "looooove" with them - something that I wish all the CSI franchise writers would take heed of :rolleyes:
Exactly, friendships do actually occur too. I don't know what the writers have against exploring friendships and family relationships too. Being in "looooove" doesn't make the world go round, if anything, you spend a good portion of your life with your friends and family.

Speaking of siblings, Louie just jumped back into my head. I wonder if he'll come and say hello next season. :p

I'd love to see Louie next season. It's sad that we don't even know if he's still living. I hope he is. He's an interesting character, and when they can bring back Rikki over and over again, why not him?

ETA: Sorry, this was the wrong thread for what I wanted to say. :lol:

^^ Can someone just give a picture of Flack lifting his t-shirt already so I can make an avvie of it?:drool::lol:

Yeah ok people....Danny and Flack are best friends and that's all. :rolleyes:

Danny and Flack shippers wouldn't agree with that statement.

You people just need to get used to the fact that.....Rikki is going to be history and D & L are getting back together.

You need to stop talking to people in such a rude, childish manner. Nothing has aired yet so unless you are privy to some inside information the rest of us aren't you don't know what's going to happen.

We saw last week that it isn't Rikki. As of now it's just some random woman.

Yeah he does. And your point is??

ETA: Here's a Flack skin comparison between CoTP and PF.

cotp.jpg

flackskin2.jpg

Last edited:

cotp.jpg

flackskin2.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

okay...lol, i was actually gonna make a comment, but was slightly distracted by...well...you would be too...he's just so damn gorgeous.:devil:

:guffaw:dude he's flashin his badge too is lookin to um 'reach out and touch him' if u know what i mean...I hear ya, I would be able to resist that either:devil:

I've collected myself now, :lol:lol... I think the scar will be a bit higher up, judging bythe wound he's got. And it depends on the skill of the surgeon... the surgeon could have sewn the skin together in a way to minimize the scar all together. And barring massive infection (though Mac did wash his hands with opened bottled water before shoving them in Don's abdomen:rolleyes:) or a keloid scar...it wouldn't be that noticeable two years later.

Just my nurse's opinion...man i would have enjoyed having him as a patient ;)

On another note - the Lindsay/cabbie thing, I too think is a huge red herring. I'll be a bit shocked if it transpires as presented. There's been no indication of her exiting the show.

I think it was almost a necessity that they changed the basketball game scenario, IMO - I am tired of the out of character antics going on on this show. It would have been incredibly unrealistic of her to go to a game with Danny,watch a sport she doesn't necessarily like, when she can't even bring herself to watch a movie with him. That's the kind of thing you do to impress a guy, and I think she's far beyond trying to impress him...

Yeah ok people....Danny and Flack are best friends and that's all. :rolleyes:

Danny and Flack shippers wouldn't agree with that statement.

You need to stop talking to people in such a rude, childish manner. Nothing has aired yet so unless you are privy to some inside information the rest of us aren't you don't know what's going to happen.

We saw last week that it isn't Rikki. As of now it's just some random woman.

Yeah he does. And your point is??

cotp.jpg

flackskin2.jpg

Uh, normally, I'd be all verbose and pseudo-eloquent here, but I have a terminal case of the vapors and my panties have melted, so...:drool:

La_Guera, that cracked me up. :lol: The writers are probably breathing a collective sigh of relief that Flack's sexy skin saved them from an eloquent and passionate diatribe by distracting you from the fact that he should have a scar there. :lol: :D

And iluvdanny2, you need to lose the condescending attitude with people who don't agree with you. The person you're quoting likes the same pairing you do. "You people need to get used to the fact..." is both rude and incendiary. The next time I see you post in this manner, you will get a formal warning.

:guffaw:Skin comparison :drool:

I'm curious what kinda scene Rikki will be in. We now know that D/L are not at the game together, but the character was still on the guest star list, so either that has changed too or perhaps there is a Danny/Lindsay/Rikki scene at another moment (later) in the ep. For me there are still way too many unaswered questions to just totally ignore it right now.

I'm guessing they made the promo appear that Lindsay was going to get into the cab because, well, they could (I mean--they had the footage to make it look that way, so they edited it together that way for the suspense). It's possible that there is a scene where it looks like Lindsay gets into the cab, of course (like showing her and the real victim at the same time, maybe, and then we have a split second where we think Lindsay might have gotten into the car before they reveal that she dodged the bullet--I'm sure someone already mentioned this scenario, but I can't remember who).

Add me to the chorus of people thinking Danny at the game with Flack makes more sense than being at the game with Lindsay--honestly, I thought they'd just take the CSIs out of the scene rather than change it (and just show the game itself), but this is a pleasant surprise.

ilovedanny2 said:

Yeah ok people....Danny and Flack are best friends and that's all.
And? I'm still going to ship them.

"It's my party, and I'll slash if I want to..." :p

dutch_treat said:
I'm curious what kinda scene Rikki will be in. We now know that D/L are not at the game together, but the character was still on the guest star list, so either that has changed too or perhaps there is a Danny/Lindsay/Rikki scene at another moment (later) in the ep. For me there are still way too many unaswered questions to just totally ignore it right now.
I hope she doesn't disappear, at least, not until we can milk all the details and clarification of what's been happening between RND and now out of her :lol: There's way too many unanswered questions right now, so hopefully we'll get something as to where DL is right now.

DLR scene sounds...a little messy now that I think about it. *shrugs*

faylinn said:
It's possible that there is a scene where it looks like Lindsay gets into the cab,
For all we know, she's just getting into a car. *shrugs* Having Lindsay taken would be lame. Okay, it would be cool if Danny doesn't swoop down to save the damsel in distress :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back