Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got a few videos up at Why Milk? along with an article about Marg and an UHQ version of the ad. :)

That was sweet Erica thanks for sharing. :)

---------------------------------
NCIS_BANNER.jpg

Hehe. Marg looks really good in "Columbus Day." Kind of reminds me, (without the bad hair style though) of her looks from "Fire Down Below" ?

Anyway, we have 166 screencaps of Marg from the movie over at Margamania. :D

Oh man! Did that movie go straight to DVD? Cuz I live in teh US and I've been waiting to hear about it.

Thanks for the pics, Vegaslights and Erica!

I'm afraid yes, the movie has gone straight to DVD. It is said that the DVD was out on May 1st, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. I do know that it will be release in September in the UK.

And yes, the first time I saw Alice in the movie, my mind screamed "Sarah Kellogg!!!!!!" :lol:

Thanks for the screencaps. Am disappointed it's gone straight to dvd. Was looking forward to Marg doing the promotional rounds :-(

Yeh, it would have been good to see Marg doing promotions, but o well :( thanks for the caps, I'm off to have a look now, I'm such a procrastinator, but Marg screencaps or revision- it's really not that hard of a decision is it!?

Those "Got Milk?" photos are so gorgeous. She is beautiful. I think it's time to use the good old dooling smiley: :drool:

I made some new icons, check them out in Fanart =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back