Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I don`t think that Adam and Emily will leave the show. I mean, why would they? In all the interviews they gave, you can really see that they love doing the CSIM (and EC moments :))
I have a question: if the strike is supposed to happen in June, wouldn`t the season be over till then? And the next one starts in September, and hopefully they would end the strike till then, and then we wouldn`t lose anything.
Feel free to correct me if I`m wrong. We don`t actually have actors strikes here.

I agree. I don't think either one of them have any plans to leave CSI Miami and I hope it stays that way. The show wouldn't be the same without them!

I think you're right, the season finale usually happens in June but even to that I hope that another strike does not happen!

Talking about season finale and stuff, any E/C spoilers for the season finale?? Delkolover, have you read anything regarding E/C, curious?

Talking about season finale and stuff, any E/C spoilers for the season finale?? Delkolover, have you read anything regarding E/C, curious?

I have read spoilers for the season finale and if you want to see what it is about head over to the season 6 spoiler thread. As for E/C...nothing really I am sorry to say :(

Eric is in the morgue processing a body when Cal walks in and he stops, looks up at her and smiles. That is about it as far as they go that I could see.

Apparently and I don't know why, Alexx is no longer the ME!! Don't know if it is permanent but it could be from her actions in "Rock and a Hard Place" with her son and his involvement in the ep

I love it when Eric smiles at Calleigh. With these two, it's never really just a smile. But yeah, I wanna know what it means! Is it a "wow, you're beautiful" kind of smile? Or is it more telling, like the "I had a great time with you last night" kind of smile we'd all like to see him give her? Because, aw. But yeah, I'm a little disappointed that there are no EC spoilers for the finale. :( I mean, after everything they've gone through this season and last, you'd think the finale would be the big place to put something, well, big. ;) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe there's something big that just hasn't been released yet.

Also, I know a few of you were interested - I finished my All In post-ep, and it's at ff.net. Linking to it, however, would get me in trouble. :lol: :devil: It's called In the Breakdown, and it's massively epic as far as one-shots go. As in, I've got chaptered fics shorter than this one. :eek: But yeah, it's finished and posted, so feel free to take a look at it, if you want :D

I love it when Eric smiles at Calleigh. With these two, it's never really just a smile. But yeah, I wanna know what it means! Is it a "wow, you're beautiful" kind of smile? Or is it more telling, like the "I had a great time with you last night" kind of smile we'd all like to see him give her? Because, aw. But yeah, I'm a little disappointed that there are no EC spoilers for the finale. :( I mean, after everything they've gone through this season and last, you'd think the finale would be the big place to put something, well, big. ;) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe there's something big that just hasn't been released yet.

Also, I know a few of you were interested - I finished my All In post-ep, and it's at ff.net. Linking to it, however, would get me in trouble. :lol: :devil: It's called In the Breakdown, and it's massively epic as far as one-shots go. As in, I've got chaptered fics shorter than this one. :eek: But yeah, it's finished and posted, so feel free to take a look at it, if you want :D

I am headed over to ff.net right now to read!! Have been waiting anxiously for this fic :D

Eric is in the morgue processing a body when Cal walks in and he stops, looks up at her and smiles. That is about it as far as they go that I could see.

Damn. I was really hoping for more than that. I hope the script is revised to include a lot more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
You know, I've had this little scene playing out in my mind for a little while...Eric and Calleigh are out after work, going to dinner or something, completely away from the lab. They're walking hand in hand, or one kisses the other (light kiss, no intense PDA in public) and are seen by Horatio...who just happens to be in the same area having a heated discussion with Stetler over something. Stetler's back is to them, so he doesn't see what Horatio sees...and then Horatio steers Stetler away so that he won't turn around and see them. I can see Horatio knowing about it, but helping to keep it off Stetler's radar.

oooh, Jennifer, I think I see a fic in your future! You should write it :D

Okay, so I did. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4203704/1/Months

Last edited:

Darn! I was hopeing we might get some really good EC moments. With any luck they are just trying to keep it hidden from us and there really is an amazing scene between these two.

I don't have a very good feeling regarding the ECness of the episode Monday. I don't know if it's because there haven't been new episodes in a couple of weeks or what. Hopefully I'm wrong! :D

Yay Jessica!! You finally finished your fic! I can't wait to read it!! :D

Jessica, Jennifer, your fics are great. I really enjoyed reading them.

I`m still hoping there`s going to be some EC moments in the next episodes, if not something more (and I`ll never stop hoping, no matter what). I mean, we didn`t have spoilers for that great moment in "All in", right? And we did get the moment... I can`t wait for you guys to see new episodes so that you can write about them...

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture in my posts?? I've tried & tried but seem to be permantly picture challenged...

Jessica, Jennifer, your fics are great. I really enjoyed reading them.

I`m still hoping there`s going to be some EC moments in the next episodes, if not something more (and I`ll never stop hoping, no matter what). I mean, we didn`t have spoilers for that great moment in "All in", right? And we did get the moment... I can`t wait for you guys to see new episodes so that you can write about them...

No we didn't have spoilers for the great E/C moments in "All In" so I remain optimistic about us getting something in the finale or even in between for that matter.

Upload picture to, say, photobucket (or the equivalent);
Click 'post reply' (left hand side);
Click 'insert image' (14th option along);
Copy/paste http address into th box;
Press okay.

Alternatively, copy/paste the image code directly from photobucket into the reply box.

It sucks about the lack of ECness, but they could be hiding things from us again.

Also, I'm loving the new fics, so beautiful. Ha, I shouldn't say I have an idea for a new one because you guys know what I'm like, but I do. A friend of mine told me I was the queen of procrastination yesterday. Really? :lol:

Sigh, I'm excited about Monday now. I just want to see if they mention Calleigh's kidnapping, or if all has been forgotten again.

picturegame.jpg
Finally.. just hope it isn't to big... cause I have no clue how to edid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back