Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi Jools! How bord did you get while I was offline?? :lol: You'll get me in trouble here, so you best watch your back buddie :guffaw:

Ok now I've delt with that little problem :guffaw:.....here are mine...

Rocky11-another great Grissom wall. I snagged it. lol

Babs-love your Nick from Holland lol

Jools- awesome walls & u know which one I snagged. lol

Luminol-great George walls.

Natty-wonderful job on your walls. I especially love the team one.

None from me atm.

Thanks. I thought the team one was my worst but it won :lol:

Althea you have got to tell me how you did the palm print!

I absolutely adore the Danny wallpapers Althea they look great, you did an awesome job on them.

So I decided to make another wallpaper, cause I quite like doing that and sometimes I surprise myself, anyway I was looking through some promo's for CSI and saw a couple of Wendy and Hodges working together, and well I decided to make a wallpaper with them. I like the idea of them being friends, I think they'd be at each others throats all the time, not that they aren't now. I also quite like the idea of them two together as a couple, no idea if anyone else thinks they would be good together, but still. Anyway here's the wallpaper, there's two versions of it. Hope you like, and again feel free to use them.

Your Heart Is An Empty Room V.1

Sometimes All You Need Is A Friend V.2

Althea very nice Danny walls.

AB-love your Wendy/Hodges walls. I think they make a cute couple myself. lol

Miss Undercover-loved the style in all three of yours. Great job!

Jools- hmm another Mac & you know I love it. Another great job as well.

Loads of talented people here. I just enjoy seeing all the different styles that are posted. Everyone has their own unique way & they always turn out gogeous. I've been alot of rough days & let me tell ya that you all have brightened them with your wp's. Thank you.

hey guys, just popped on quickly before going to work, Lum i second that, it would be nice if we could win the lotto, and quit my job:lol:especially when you awake all nite, and everyone else is in bed asleep, at least im lucky and can have my csi fix:devil:
anyway, nice job on your walls lum, as always:thumbsup:
Natty those were stunning:devil:
Jools, you keep putting them out, it was beautiful:drool:
Miss U, gorgoreous, we dont see enough of you though:bolian:
Althea, and Aiden, those are amazing:bolian:

Woow!! :D Great new wp's everyone. <3 Miss_Undercover, I especially love your Carmine and George ones and Luminol's Gil and Nick one. :D

Wow!! So many stunning wallpapers here!
Aiden Burn - great textures!
Becci - that George on rocks!!
Jools - that is gorgeous! Who is that with Mac?
Luminol - love that effect!
Sharon - those are beautiful!

My 2 from the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back