George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest numbers:

WP 28%
GE 23%
GD 20%

Sigh. :rolleyes: Those WP fans are a force to be reckoned with!!

I'm making my RSI worse here with all the mouse clicking I'm doing :D
Huh? And tell your Mom to be have herself :guffaw:

This should stop her in her tracks :lol:

Failing that I have to keep reminding her how much she liked David Caruso in NYPD Blue.

I wonder who selects the names for these polls? Is the poll list a result of a previous poll?

*goes to lie down*

....and once more unto the polls! :D

We're getting you there George.

Well trying to anyway :D

Go George! I voted twice. Yeah!!!

I dedicate my AVI to George. If a cat commits a murder-George/Nick would solve it.

"Okay Kitty! We got you!" Nick snarls

"Roor!!!" Kitty answers.

I'm afraid we're fighting a losing battle with this TV Guide poll. But WE know the truth, don't we ladies?! :devil:

I'm afraid we're fighting a losing battle with this TV Guide poll. But WE know the truth, don't we ladies?! :devil:

When I voted yesterday it looked like a losing battle :scream: Yes we certainly do know the truth about George. You will always be our Sexiest CSI :thumbsup::devil:

Ok, I voted again and again George. I even enlisted some help from another board.

Our poor Georgie, I don't think he's gonna win. :scream:

Princess posted the CBS promo from Grissom's Divine Comedy over at the spoiler thread. Nicky is so hot and I love the one scene between him and Warrick. And Nick's response to Hodges' comment. Ok, I'm pretty sure it was Nick. :guffaw: Makes me laugh and let me tell ya I need all the laughter I can get. I didn't give anything away did I?

Thanks again for posting Princess.

Does anyone know how long the voting is going on?

Guys, do you give Nick your cold and cough? I'm just kidding. We will have to take care of Nick now. Don't give up on him, stokesgirl, he may catch up with Billy. You just vote everyday.

Last edited:
I have another really random question about Grave Danger, does anyone know the artist and name of the song which Nicky sings a few time in the ep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back