CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

HCrazy you're my hero!!!!
    Thank you...thank you and thank you!!!:thumbsup:

This promo really rocks!!!
    I can't wait for this episode....Horatio in danger...Calleigh in danger!!!
    You'll be the one gasping!!!:eek:

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Thanks a lot HCrazy for posting the promo again! :)

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

You are welcome and I just recorded Tuesdays Promo so you will all be wigging out in just a little bit!

Okay, Kyle says to H, "Why are you harassing Mom?" H says, "Because she's a murderer!" :eek::eek::eek: No holding back in this Ep. :lol::lol::lol:

It looks great and I promise to get it up as soon as I can!;)

It's the long version too! :guffaw:

HCrazy

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Oh, my God!!! Thanks Hcrazy!
    I can't wait to see the long version...:eek: :drool:

You are an angel!:angel:

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow Hcrazy - can't wait for you to get the preview up - thanks! :)

That's sooo Horatio to just come out and say, "B/c she's a murderer." :lol: He never holds back! Although, ironically, in due time it'll come out that Horatio is a murderer, too - even if it was self defense.

I wonder how Kyle will react to all that should be interesting. And BTW - what happened to the "kyle runs away" storyline - anyone know if that's still there?

I'm sooo happy this is being played out over two nights - I hate waiting a week (or months) for cliff hangers ;)

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW I can't wait for the long version too my dear HCrazy :angel:!!

"Because she's a mureder is typical of Horatio;)

And yeah we don't know anything about the whole Kyle missing part :confused:. What's going to happen?

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Okay, You are all Welcome!:lol::lol::lol:

Have fun it is up...:eek::eek::eek: The promo is for both days... so cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOl9_yod_0

I feel bad for H.... Kyle dosen't get it yet. :rolleyes: Oh TPTB :scream: Our por Horatio and what about our Calleigh...:eek: I bet she kicks some a$$! Go Calleigh, go Calleigh...

H is pointing his Gun! Gotta love it...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

HCrazy

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Thank you, our savior!:angel:
    I hoped they would show something more about our Calleigh, but now we can hear her voice and even see the bad guys dragging her to the car. Poor little thing! Go Cal!!!:thumbsup::bolian:
    Can't wait..

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks so much HCRAZY, love ya Babe!!!:p

You wouldn't be referring to that dude who slept w/ Anna the young prostitute, would you? whats his name Obrien? I think.
    he did threaten H that he would start making "cutbacks" in the lab.
    Hmmm, not sure if I consider him "dangerous" though.

Ive actually considered this..hold on to your hats....Ray Jr.
    We haven't seen him since Rio, he would know the whole story & he would know for Julia to question his own Mother, Yelina.
    Motive you ask?
    H has always been like a father figure to him, now Horatio has his own son & Ray Jr.'s father is dead....he could be blaming Horatio for Raymond's death & feeling resentment that H has a new son.
    You've got to admit there is big possibility that there is bad blood running through that family somewehere, considering Horatio's father.
    He was kinda starting to slip to the bad side in Rio, its possible he could show up aged a few years in his early 20's (ya know TV magic) all buff & out for revenge.
    Crazy maybe, but I swear TPTB absolutely LOVE to put this kind of crap on poor Horatio. I wouldn't put it past them.

My only other suggestion would be Monica, the BAD mole who was out to get the lab to begin with...endless possibilities;)

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW you rock HCrazy!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love these promos!!!
    Kyle...poor guy always in troubles :lol:

Calleigh...at least we hear her voice!!!OMG!!!

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks for the promo HCrazy!!

You rock when it comes to posting those things!!! :D

I read in the new TV Guide mag that someone is pulling Julia's strings and that they are worse than she is!!! If that is even possible! I feel for Kyle b/c the poor kid just doesn't know who to look or go to. He just found out who is father is and now his mother is back but the two are too busy fueding to see that he is hurting.

12. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

I have missed a lot of season 6. Who is Julia? And Anna.

Thanks for posting that promo....I am so very excited!

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone,

Okay how about another hint, hint... Hmm, Psst, (Whispers quietly in your ear) Did you read the credits yet? Hmmm... Something about that Chief I am not liking. :devil:You know that Cop from Brazil when H & Eric went there and he would listen to Delko when he told him Riaz was a killer and he would be sorry.

Hmm, Maybe he has something to do with it... ya think. :rolleyes: Although I would love for them to bring back Supervisor O'Shea :lol::lol::lol:

I think she is going to be involved with someone higher up who can cause H major trouble. It does say in the spoiler... TV guide I mean, that she asks Horatio for help from someone more dangerous then her. So maybe another cop... or higher like this chief Dude.:lol: Someone she can't manipulate. :eek:

Gotta love Miami with all the twists and turns... it does leave me wondering with my mouth hanging open on the floor!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

So... as you all can see... I have no clue! :lol:

I can say the promo looks great and I see Eric and H with guns and mag lights... Maybe rescuing our Calleigh... but somehow I feel she may not need it. She is Calleigh Duquesne, of course!;)

I definitely don't think Ray Jr. No, No, TPTB would never do that to H... But Oh Mjszud, what a web you weave! LOL Fanfic ideas... I know to come to you! :lol: That would make one heck of a story!

Now Monica...:eek::wtf::eek: yes, yes, I could see her definitely having a grudge against Calleigh for sure... and hey she didn't like H either... Ooh another great call! That would make for another great story:thumbsup:

I guess we'll see in 5 days, 12 hours and a number of mins!:guffaw:

HCrazy out!:cool:

14. Megamel

Megamel Victim

Julia had only been married to the billionaire for like two months, so it's not like she had access to money to find Kyle before that, not that I'm excusing her abandoning her son, I'm just saying. Someone had posted about Cooper being the one to tell Julia about H and Brazil. Interesting. I like that theory. As far as Julia having anything to do with the mala noches or that guy Kyle had trouble with in prison (can't recall his name right now), I imagine she would have found out sooner where her son was and done something about it, if she was involved. I hope we get to see Kyle in at least one of the episodes! Sounds exciting!

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thank you for the promo Hcrazy... When you watch episodes, write what happened because I can`t watch them:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.