George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh McStokes it's soooo good to see you :) That phone sounds like it will be a godsend for you. I can jsut see it now. You've pulled over someone for speeding and then you see Nick is on your phone and you tell them to hold on while you drool over Nick :guffaw: You'll be able to keep up with us :) and hopefully join in the fun more often :)

I jsut had Nick with me last night and the cuffs were looking a little on the worn side so I'll gladly take a new pair.....or two :guffaw:

The main wallpaper on the phone is, of course, Nick...and so many people have asked me "oh! Is that your husband?" and my reply? "yes...yes, it is!!" :lol:

Glad to be back...I have missed everyone!

Hey everyone, I have some questions about Nicky for a fanfic I'm writing and I haven't been able to find the answers anywhere. Hope you ladies can answer 'em for me. :)
1. What vehicle does he drive?
2. When does his work day start and end?
3. What does he live in? (house, townhouse, apartment, box.. etc.)
I'm relatively new to CSI so if my questions sound n00bish, it's 'cause they probably are.
;)

1. What vehicle does he drive?
2. When does his work day start and end?
3. What does he live in? (house, townhouse, apartment, box.. etc.)

;)

1. I know but I can't remember the name. It's an SUV (from what we saw in Rashomama) if that's any help.
2. He's on the graveyard shift and I think it starts at 7pm since I read somewhere that graveyard and swing overlap. When it ends I don't know.
3. If he lives the same place as he did in Stalker he lives in a house.

Hope that helps somewhat. :rolleyes:

Susan

The vehicle Nick drives is a Denali. Now I always thought his shift always started closer to 11pm than 7 pm but I don't know on that one.

i believe graveyard shift is midnight to 8am. im pretty sure theyve mentioned that on the show before. and i think the denali is just the csi vehicle? im not sure if it is his own personal vehicle.

My neighbor was on a shift that didn't start until 3am, so I'm not sure.:eek:

The Danali is the official CSI vehicle. I think it was a Tahoe (or something very similar to it) in Stalker and Rashomama.

Susan

Random question, but I'm just wondering, why in Grave Danger, do Gil and Nick's Dad call him Poncho?

Random question, but I'm just wondering, why in Grave Danger, do Gil and Nick's Dad call him Poncho?

From Wiki...

"The Cisco Kid was a film, radio, television and comic book series based on the fictional Western character created by O Henry in hisshort story "The Caballero's Way," published in 1907 in the collection Heart of the West. Films and television depicted the Cisco Kid as a heroic Mexican caballero, although in O. Henry's original story, he was a non-Hispanic character and a cruel outlaw, probably modelled on Billy the Kid."

Poncho was his sidekick. Apparently that was his dad's nickname for him when he was a kid, and his dad was Cisco. Gil used the nickname to connect with him when he was losing it in the box.

Hope that helps! :)

Hey gals! found a poll for sexiest Celebs on TV, George is one you can vote for.:cool:
If I don't set up the link right the poll is at TV guide
http://www.tvguide.com/special/sexieststars2008/poll.aspx
Go Vote!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the link :) Last I checked George was ahead of the pack :thumbsup:

And Smokey that sounds like the reason behind Poncho. In most fan fiction that follows the show as oppose to the alternate universe ones Nick has always been close to his Dad. They still use the nicknames as adults :)

Just done my bit. Gary was still slightly ahead - but only slightly.

How many times can you vote? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back