CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara and Sophia, I love your icons, that is one of my fave pics of Nicky, sooo cute. <3 Great job to you both. :)

Thansk Steph!! :lol: Sara and I thought that one would be funny to do so we gave it a shot lol but Sara is obviously so much better than mine :)

Love your Icons Sidlrelana_15!! :D Especially the second one!! :D

Last edited:
Sara and Sophia, I love your icons, that is one of my fave pics of Nicky, sooo cute. <3 Great job to you both. :)

Thansk Steph!! :lol: Sara and I thought that one would be funny to do so we gave it a shot lol but Sara is obviously so much better than mine :)

Indeed, thanks Steph! :)

Sophia! Your icon is great too, don't go thinking negatively! I've practiced many hours and have had just as many failures as hours worked. :guffaw: Just take time to mess around with stuff, it's all trial and error.

Sophia! Your icon is great too, don't go thinking negatively! I've practiced many hours and have had just as many failures as hours worked. :guffaw: Just take time to mess around with stuff, it's all trial and error.

^^I know I Sara I'm sorry I'll shut up about that lol...
I had sometime and redid that icon - I did the crop a bit different and increased the brightness..

NickIcon-1.jpg
NickIcon2copy.jpg

If only I'd done this the first time round :lol:

Well Sophia and Sara, I think they are both very good. :D Oh and the new one aswell Sophia. :D Fab, I like the colouring on it. :D

Sidlreiana, I love your new icons, the 2nd and 3rd especially - Cath & Nicky are Love. <3

Thanks Again Steph!!

Two I made for Steph and the gang over at the CatNip shippers thread! :)

Enjoy! :)

CatNipIcon3.jpg
CatNipIcon1.jpg

The Nick icons, especially the "Why is the rum gone?" one made me LOL. Very cute! Excellent work.

And the CatNip ones are gorgeous. :]

Sophia and Liffy, I am totally in love with all your icons. :D Great job to you both, you're very talented!! :D *Hyper* Catnip makes me crazy... :p

Thanks Sophia! I already sent this to you via PM - but I thought I would post it here as well. Here is your other request.

shazzarequest1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back