CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Icons for that request Kat!! :D

I also have a request...could someone make me a george eads icon please (in the smaller size of 100x100 I'm using it for a different site lol)....

(hopes sara does one, hopes sara does one, hopes sara does one)....sorry sara but I'm just totally in love with all the icons you make :D

Well I did give it a shot, don't know if it's total quality I'm having an off day. Oo But none the less here Nick is! :D

sophianickrequest.jpg

^^Thanks Sara.....its awesome!!.. I like the way you cropped it and I like that font too...:) thanks again :D

:lol:^^thats cool too...:drool: thanks Jodie!!! :D

I like both.... :D

P.S. Kat did you get my PM? :confused:

Last edited:
Nice icons Sara and Jodie! That is a smexy cap!!! :drool:

Sophia - yes I will do that for you in about 5 minutes!

I needed to finish these for the above request for CSI Fan Forever. If these are not ok - please let me know!

purejoy.jpg

purejoy1.jpg

and just one random one I did for a LJ challenge

icon3round5.jpg

^^okay babz!! you sound busy lol!! I may have an icon request for you but we'll talk about that later I need to go digging for caps :)

Wow Kat, I am totally in love with my icon, it's more than ok, it's amazing!! Thank you soooo much!! *Big Hugs* The Purejoy ones you made aswell, the first one especially, I am am in love with, I love that piccy of Marg and Billy, they are adorable. <3

Really great icons everyone. :D Thanks again Kat. :D

Awesome requestss that you made Kat! :D

Sara your 1v1 icons are so great..the first one is totally my favourite :lol:
Here my icon for the challenge with Sara, enjoy :) :

NickIcon-1.jpg

Sara and Sophia, I love your icons, that is one of my fave pics of Nicky, sooo cute. <3 Great job to you both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back