William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the beard pictures...maybe I need to convince the hubby to grow his back. I can't wait for the new episode and see if they explain "the beard."

For anyone who missed the post at the top of the forum, The Help Guide, or page/post one, regarding the new rules for pictures hear ya go.
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
In thumbnail form no bigger then either
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. Remember you can always show the Thumbnails with a clickable link to a bigger version.

As well remember to give URL links a name (not just re-put in the addy) a good descript of the pic will be helpful.

Also please only "Showing" pictures from your own site (ie Photobucket, etc.) hotlinking is not allowed Pictures can not carry Adult Content, Swearing, Baiting, Trolling or Flaming in them.

If you are new please note that you have to have 100 posts before you can post a picture, until you reach that mark you can use the "URL" link to the picture.
For those who don't know how to do linking thumbnails to big pics see the "Picture Posting Rules & Tips" tacked at the top of this forum. While we allow a period of adjustment we are trying to get the word out now. ;)

Great shots. Rocky havs anyone noticed how perfect his nose is.. not big, not small just right.. another awesome feature about him, great profile. I watched part of 'JACKPOT" last night, and he's memorizing in it.. I swear I must have watched this ep. 50 times or more, and still love it.. the tight jeans:drool:when he's bending over... lord have mercy!

DELISH

and idahomom won't your hubby be miffed that your want him to grow the beard because Billy has it back? does he like him? or growl when he's on screen?:evil:

Hehe yeah, we can't get enough of Jackpot. I mean it is THE Ultimate Grissom episode, after all :cool:

Oh and Rocky ...

Where did you get that pic? It does look like Billy's dressed the same as on that group pic where they're on the crosswalk ... but I've never seen it before.

Hehe yeah, we can't get enough of Jackpot. I mean it is THE Ultimate Grissom episode, after all :cool:

Oh and Rocky ...

Where did you get that pic? It does look like Billy's dressed the same as on that group pic where they're on the crosswalk ... but I've never seen it before.
Its from a France board,I have another one like this and I post it tonight,Dutch time :lol: because I go shopping now :thumbsup:

I was wondering why I hadn't recieved any messages from my subscribed threads. Forgot all about the change over...DUH!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say that the pics are fabulous as usual. Once I have a few more moments, I'll take the time to figure out how to post pics again. Geesh....like teaching an old dog new tricks. lol!!!

I love all the smilies that we have access to now. Super!!! :thumbsup:

Jackpot is just perfect, just as Billy ;)
i am making top 10 eps of CSI (eps, where i love Grissom) so if u have any ideas about which one sholud i choose - just say :) but jackpot is there :p, the first ep ever too and the 2 eps with Nick in the coffin, under the ground. any other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back