The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

What's up with Tony and Ziva? Are they dating or does Tony just like Ziva and she's playing hard to get? It's really starting to bug me because he's pretty good looking and seems to be really interested in her but she's not biting.

Tony does that too all the women. It's just his thing. Although, he probably does like her. I think she likes him too but she would never admit it.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Kate, one of the agents was killed by a sniper in the season finale. She was replaced by Ziva who just happens to be the brother of Kate's killer.
Half-brother.

Kate, one of the agents was killed by a sniper in the season finale. She was replaced by Ziva who just happens to be the brother of Kate's killer.

I didn't know Ziva was a she-male :lol:
Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a funny mood today.

It was a long day...it's a wonder that's the only thing I got wrong. :lol: I know what I meant, I think...Ari was Ziva's brother...just didn't come out that way. :D Brother/half brother...same difference. They still share 1 parent.

Kate was ok...I just love the chemistry between Ziva and Tony. I can't wait for new eppy's. :D I don't wanna see reruns until summer. :devil:

Kate was ok...I just love the chemistry between Ziva and Tony. I can't wait for new eppy's. :D I don't wanna see reruns until summer. :devil:

I love Tony and Ziva. They do have awesome chemistry! :D

I just wish I could find a good NCIS board/Fansite for the show.

Okay sorry 4 the double post but thks for the boards

NOPE already checked they have a 2 lineup both repeats*crys in frustration* why cant they leave us alone I hate those reruns!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol: :mad: :mad: :lol: :D :lol: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back