CSI:Miami? For DS?

Jenna_Caine

Police Officer
Yeah, I'd like a little help finding out if there's a CSI:Miami game out for either the Nintendo DS or Macintosh computers? I mean, I know there's one out for PC, but I only have access to Macs... Or, like I said, Nintendo DS. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!

For a while on gamestop.com there was a listing for a game for CSI Miami, but then recently it was taken off. And no other news has been released since. Hope that helps. :)

Well I checked on gamestop.com a bit ago and the only listings I got for CSI games are the ones for Vegas. So perhaps it's in development or someone posted the wrong information. Either way they should make one for Miami as well as NY. :)

I don't know about you, but i think they should bring 1 out for the DS. They have the mobile game and i completed it during my lunch break.

>.< Dangit, you are so lucky... I just turned 18, but my mom still has a lot of (translation:too much) control over my cell phone usage... She called Verizon Wireless and had them remove my account's capability to buy games... >.<# So even if I got a new cell phone, I still wouldn't be able to get the game... And I can't seem to convince her to let me buy just this one game...

I feel so sorry for you. Here's a way get by the problem,
secretly buy another phone with another network then get the game.

I'm with Vodafone and i searched their games intil i found the CSI: Miami game and downloaded it. The game is also mentioned on the CBS site under CSI: Miami

I appreciate the suggestion, but my mother also controls my money... *sweatdrop* It's kinda hard to secretly buy something that costs a bit more than my monthly allowance... >.<# Thank you very much, though...

Sorry i can't help any further. But who knows maybe they'll create a game for the DS if CSI: Dark Motives sells well. I'm hoping they do. Too many CSI: Vegas not enough Miami

Back