*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, yall see for yourself I pwn Auda. :)

I agree on the poem. I bet that boy is writing her tons now. She hinted for poems. She demands poems. Nicky better write her some, I figured he would've already done that, unless she's hinting for more.

I would've loved to seen CN alone at the end.

2. CathStokes

I miss you guys :(

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You're evil Lynny! I so can't choose between those episodes :lol: So I clicked on of them with closed eyes :lol:

4. CathStokes

*evil smirk* I live to be evil, you know this, Sor :d

I actually didn't know what to put CF up against, It was either BTK or Living Doll or LLV. I couldn't decide.

5. CathStokes

I see Crows Feet is actually ahead. I'm kinda shocked in a way, considering when I voted, I thought for sure BTK would have tons! lol. You know dancing, but of course feeling of muscles is EXTREMELY hot!

So I figured out something to keep the conversation in this thread alive, I miss yous :(

What do you say we pick an episode from each season, discuss it, put them up against each other, and all that jazz? Do I make sense?

6. CSI_Willows

You make sense sweetie :) I like your idea!

I want to watch Crows Feet again, like a CatNip marathon :p

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

My CatNip buddies!!! *Mo sprints into the thread...so excited to see her buddies after being MIA for too long that she trips and sprawls flat out in the GUTTER thread, giggling the whole time!* :lol: :lol:

Aud!! Hi wub! Yeah that moment/scene with CatNip was so great! I loved it...Cath reading Nicky that poem was fabulous! :D And hot, mmmhhmmm! :devil: ;)

Sor, Lynny Mmhmmm, Crow's Feet rocked! That was a CatNip classic! YAY that the strike is done by the way, here's hoping we get more CatNip moments like we had in Crow's Feet...that would be way hot!! :devil:

8. CathStokes

*laughs at Mo* aww mo mo!

I'd like alot of materials to play with for CatNip. I love my ship and I've missed it tons. *pokes at April* When ya gonna get here?

Sor, since you liked my idea. you get to pick first ep!

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread, hiding from Sor and Lynny as he hides behind Mo*

:eek: The last time I popped in here, I was still messermonroe :) So Hi! :D

I just saw Built to Kill Pt. 1 last night and it has somewhat rekindled my inner CatNipper. :) I've never watched the episode before and I kinda left when Cath was going through the whole drugged/headache part and came back when she was in bed, and I seriously thought she woke up in Nicky's bed :p

:devil: Course...it wouldn't be bad if she did cos we all know shes done it more often than not. Though, because of Lindsey, I wonder if he spends more nights at her place than she does at his. :lol:

10. CathStokes

You better hide. You all better hide. I've been sick and I come back and threads on page 2??

haha. Liffy, your like me. You thought she might've woke up in Nicky's bed. My fic mind, still likes to believe she did wake up in his bed, and I'm not one to tell it any different :D

I say on school nights, he's at hers. Which in my land, he already moved in. :p

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

My viewing of CSI is rather patchy, has there been any interaction between Nicky and Lindsey? It'd be cool if the two of them got along well. :D

I say a dinner between the three of them is in order. Nicky cooks :D

Lynny babes! Hope you're feeling better!! And yeah...I really did think she woke up in Nicky's bed and wondering to myself why you've never mentioned that particular scene before.

I just watched Pt. II, and the sadness to see Cath cry...now see? The only thing missing from the scene where she's crying and holding Lindsey was Nicky down there holdin' them both! :)

12. CSI_Willows

*hides* Sorry, for not being her so long :p But I have holiday now so I have the time :D

I can pick an episode, yay! Let's say Shooting Stars. My favourite scene is the one in the bunker with Cath standing next to Nicky :)

13. CathStokes

Liffy -- I didn't know you wanted to know or not. :p

I really don't remember if Nick's had a scene with Linds or not. I know he's bought her gifts (season one) talked about the bday gift he bought her.

*looks at sor and kels* do yall know?

xxx

Shooting Stars :D -- I like the phone sex :D but I liked when he walked down in the bunker too, he was ready to freak out at any time and then he saw Cath and its like he calmed down.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Hey! Whatdya mean you didn't know if I wanted to know or not! :mad:

If we haven't gotten a scene, we should get one of Nicky and Linds. That would be fun to watch - they can go miniature golfing. The conversation would be priceless, especially if Linds decides to gossip 'bout her mommy. :lol:

I *think* I've seen Shooting Stars but I can't for the life of me remember it though. From what you said Lynny, the scene sounds sweet :D

15. CathStokes

Well your all 'good' and all :devil:

ooh Linds telling Nicky the dirt on Cath would be love. I seriously want them to go golfing!

Its in season 6, love. The scene really is sweet. You can tell when he goes in, he's ready to freak out, because its dark and green lights, so we all know what that reminds him off. I'm pissed that Grissom didn't see that when he called Nick down there. -- But moving on -- He walks into the room, and he sees Cath, and he calms. and They stand together for a bit. I don't think Cath wanted to be pushy and ask him if he was okay or anything, she knew she'd talk to him later about it all :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.