Introductions/Farewells

I joined a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think I have posted in here. Well anyways, I'm Steph, from Northern Ireland and a huge fan of Cath and Gil, as you can probably guess from my banner... I'm really enjoying being on this site. :D

haha. i don't know any of you anymore. that's what i get for being away so long. i used to be ihearteric but i forgot my password so had to make a whole new account.

so hello again. fresh start & all that. i don't intend on leaving this time. :) <3

i wish i had a holiday coming up. *sigh*

being sent to college for a week though soon, to a place that's an hours train ride away so i get a hotel room, fully paid for & everything. :D can't wait. i need the break.

have a good holiday bluecurl. <3

Hi, I'm ilovegrissom2008, but everyone can just call me Sarah. I just turned 18 two-and-a-half months ago. My favorite CSI TV show is the original, my favorite character is (obviously) Grissom, and my favorite seasons are 1 and 3 (which I own, along with season 6). I don't have a favorite episode as of right now - there are way too many good ones.

Besides being a CSI fan/Grissom worshipper, I like to read, sing, write stories and poetry, and listen to Green Day. I'm also not the world's most outgoing person...unless I know you really well. I'd like to major in cellular/molecular biology or library science after I graduate high school. I'm almost done; three-and-a-half months to go!

Any questions, feel free to contact me. :D

Hello, everyone. ;) I've just arrived from Ireland. Its a lovely country and the irish are really nice people.

Welcome, Sarah. Hope you have fun in here. ;)

Back