William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't care for the all black ensemble that William was wearing. He would have looked better with a white shirt and a nice tie, but who cares, he's such a handsome man! I do like the beard though.

I felt the same way about the all black for William. He seems to wear that a lot, and it would be nice to see him in something a bit different.

THANK YOU kaylyne :D

He looks fantastic! The beard, OMG the beard, don't get me started, I'm SOOOOOOO glad it's back, and dark... :devil:

I, personally, like him all in black. He looks very handsome. It makes him look thin and stylish.

THANKS kaylyne!!! :D :D

I, like his all black suits! It seems to be a Billy favorite :lol:
..AND THE BEARD!!! YAY!! I *heart* the beard! *sigh*
:lol: hhunter, As soon as I saw the beard I knew you'd be as excited as me!!!!

des, you're right.. he doesn't seems to age! or.. he ages very nicely. Either one! Actually, he doesn't look much different than he did at the 2005 SAG Awards

He doesn't look much different, it's that good clean living ;) & his strong Danish genes! here's a couple more.. nice to see him back in circulation with the other stars.. although a shame none of our CSI's were nominated :( I guess we all feel that way!

BILLY AND VANESSA

LOOKIN' GOOD BILLY

ah Billy never wears white shirts and fancy ties. I love how he wears black (and how he sometimes wears t-shirts instead of shirts :D ), he looks lovely, and very stylish. And yay for the beard! :devil:

ok, so he loves the black suit and the blue-purple shirt from the writer's strike :D and he looks great in them both :cool: he also likes hats, what else?
and OMG! no beard please!!! :(

The all black goes along with his whole personality. He's the star that doesn't really want to be one. I saw the show and he looked so happy. Did he take his wife? I was wondering if there were any red carpet pictures of them?

Not seen any pics of him arriving, kinda get the impression that he didn't do the whole red-carpet thing. And it doesn't look liks his wife was there.

GameFace said:
Not seen any pics of him arriving, kinda get the impression that he didn't do the whole red-carpet thing. And it doesn't look liks his wife was there.

You're so right, I watched in much indignation, that I had to suffer through so many people, I didn't want top see, and he never showed up, to my knowledge on the RED CARPET, and when they showed the audience, he had been sitting with Marg, and then he was pssst :eek:..gone, and I also noticed no Gina or no wedding ring, not suggesting anything, just that I noticed this, my take is after he presented the award he split :( He did look so handsome, and what a cheerful guy, giving this award to "THE SOPRANOS" even though his show deserved to at least be nominated :mad:

AND ANOTHER AWARDS SHOW..WITH PAM ANDERSON
jb.png
And he always seems to wear back to all events ;)
SAMMY SOSA AND BILLY

maybe he had better things to do! They did announce him as presenting an award really late on, maybe he just had something else planned. He often doesn't wear his wedding ring it has to be said.

yes! it's not very good actualy :( why is that?
is the black suit the same or may be he has 2 suits or they are not the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back