Which CSI Character are you?

I'm Sara. I was kind of suprised, :confused: but when I read the description, it suits me. :D

Sara You are very dedicated to your job, and doing what you feel is just. You are very driven and passionate about everything you do, and you tend to be quite moody. You are brutally honest, and are never afraid to speak your mind. You learn quickly, and are always eager to learn more. You tend to be emotionally unstable at times, but you are strong and usually able to cope with high stress situations. You are often sarcastic, and arent afraid to show how tough you are; although deep down you have a heart of gold. Overall you are witty, passionate, tough, and honest.

Then:
Nick Stokes
Greg Sanders
Warrick Brown
Catherine Willows
Gil Grissom

That was cool quiz! Great job on creating it! :lol:

Very bizzare :eek:. I came up CATHERINE WILLOWS, she's way to aggressive and brazen for my tastes.. :( and I admire Sara the most, female wise! then~~

Gil ;)
Greg
Nick
Sara
Warrick

I can access the descriptions. Its weird reading them now. there's a lot I would change about them....

Which CSI character are you?
Your Result: You are Catherine Willows

Catherine You are bold and uncompromising. You are fairly tough, but often rely too much on your femininity and sensuality. You are extremely confident. You know how smart and attractive you are, and demand respect. You sometimes refuse to see things through the eyes of others, and you tend to believe that your opinions are the only right ones. You arent afraid to use dirty politics to get to the top, and you are quite savvy in figuring out how to get what you want. Overall, you are poised, confident, bold, attractive, opinionated and smart.

Your Result: You are Warrick Brown

Warrick You are laid back and easy-going. You are quick to laugh, and slow to anger. You love soulful music, and it is a major part of who you are. You dont open up to others quickly, and only have a couple close friends. You are tough, and do not easily break under pressure. Although you are strong and enduring, you have a warm heart and sweet disposition. You struggle with personal demons, but manage to overcome them most of the time. Overall, you are sweet, easy-going, funny, withdrawn, and intelligent.

I got Nick Stokes.

Then I got Warrick Brown, Sara Sidle, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders and Catherine Willows.

I have never picture me as Warrick Brown. I can picture me as Gil Grissom, he is quiet and shy. I can picture me as Sara Sidle.

This is so absolutely dead on the moeny. I am all of these things.

Your Result: You are Sara Sidle

Sara You are very dedicated to your job, and doing what you feel is just. You are very driven and passionate about everything you do, and you tend to be quite moody. You are brutally honest, and are never afraid to speak your mind. You learn quickly, and are always eager to learn more. You tend to be emotionally unstable at times, but you are strong and usually able to cope with high stress situations. You are often sarcastic, and arent afraid to show how tough you are; although deep down you have a heart of gold. Overall you are witty, passionate, tough, and honest.
This is the order of my other character traits:
You are Greg Sanders
You are Gil Grissom
You are Nick Stokes
You are Warrick Brown
You are Catherine Willows

Your Result: You are Greg Sanders

Greg You dont take life too seriously, and can make even the most serious person laugh hysterically. Although you are often a goofball, you have great respect and loyalty for those you care about. You use humor often, but arent afraid to deal with serious situations when necessary. You put up a tough front, but deep down youre just a dork that cares deeply for others. You arent afraid to pursue whatever your dream is at the time, and you manage to overcome whatever obstacle is in your path. You make friends easily, but remain loyal to the ones you care about the most. You love rocking out to whatever band you are obsessing over at the time, and you are always up to date on current trends. Overall, you are sweet, funny, compassionate, determined and loyal.

You are Nick Stokes
You are Sara Sidle
You are Gil Grissom
You are Warrick Brown

Interesting, I never thought of myself as being like Greg ???

I got Nick Stokes

We are both Southern Good Ole Boys with a high personal honor code who empathize and see things in black and white

Greg You dont take life too seriously, and can make even the most serious person laugh hysterically. Although you are often a goofball, you have great respect and loyalty for those you care about. You use humor often, but arent afraid to deal with serious situations when necessary. You put up a tough front, but deep down youre just a dork that cares deeply for others. You arent afraid to pursue whatever your dream is at the time, and you manage to overcome whatever obstacle is in your path. You make friends easily, but remain loyal to the ones you care about the most. You love rocking out to whatever band you are obsessing over at the time, and you are always up to date on current trends. Overall, you are sweet, funny, compassionate, determined and loyal.

2nd place im Sara, nearly joint 2nd im Gil and thirdly im Nick...

Not surprised really because thoese characters I like the best... Not talking about relationships, just the characters.

Yeah thats about right, thats me... I'm like 90% Greg, 50 % sara, 45% Grissom and 40% Nick...20% Warrick and 15% Catherine.

Hi, i am new,very very ultra new... and this is my first post so i am not sure what to say . Whatever...

The quizz said to me '' You are Greg!!!'' Hehehe i like it.I am in love with him.Wait a minute, ''indirectly'' it means that i am in love with myself ,too hehehe... Poor me or go me :p

Anyway then i am;

Sara,
Griss,
Warrick,
Nick
Cath.

Your Result: You are Sara Sidle

You are Greg Sanders
You are Nick Stokes
You are Gil Grissom
You are Warrick Brown

I am my least favourite character (But it actually does sound really like me)... But the good thing then is my boyfriend is Gil. Lol. I thought I'd be more likely to be Gil or Cath...

im Greg! followed by Warrick, Sara, Grissom, Nick, then Cath.

Greg really fits my personality, i always tease or make humor out of something. It makes me feel good when i make someone laugh.

Back