TopGear- Best non-fictional programme out there!

That's the one, nattybatty55. I have so many favourite parts to that challenge. I haven't seen the other one you mention - I'll have to go check that one out.

Heh, the Supercar challenge. Poor Jerremy and his SS badge. They're never going to let him live that one down, are they. :p

Did anyone catch tonights ep? The hight difference of Clarkson and Hammond was so funny when they changed driver! :lol:

And the Stig was on top form today :lol:

Absolutely excellent episode - even Jeremy got a bit emotional. Thought Hammond looked very Mr Darcy in his flouncy coat :lol:
They really got into that race didn't they?

Yeah, last night's show was great. I thought they all looked really emotional (and exhausted) when they finished the race. It was nice to see them all being kind to each other as well, especially when Hammond crashed the car because he really did look so disappointed in himself.

Top Gear is one of my favourite shows, I never really used to like it, but the changes over the past couple of years have made it much more of an entertainment show, rather than a rather dull car show. ;)

It made me laugh when they told they should have less expensive cars on the show.. And than the comparison of the daihatsu with of course an expensive car (that ascari a10)... That was awesome. I really like British humor!

No there wasn't BlueCurl. There's a bit of a TG marathon next Sunday starting at 7pm with James May's My Sister's Top Toys, then TG, then Hammond meeting Evel Knievel (no sign of George ;) ) then HIGNFY with Clarkson hosting. Not that I was looking at the Radio Times to bemoan the lack of TG last night - not at all. :D

Australia is currently on a casting call for our own Top Gear. It's pretty much the same show and owned by the BBC like the original, but it's an Australian version. They're even casting for The Stig. :p

I just watched an episode which had me in stitches! Clarkson had this '60's car which he could only just get into and that you can pick up! He went driving INSIDE of the BBC building! He drove past BBC News 24 and you could see him behind the live news report :lol:

I loved that ep too especially when Dermot Murnaghan turned him around at the red light so he held up all the traffic because the car can't reverse :)

Great! A TG thread!!! :D :D :D

This has got to be one of my fave progs on TV - always funny!

My fave episode has to be the original amphibious car one - when Jezza and Hammond capsize and they try to climb back on, only to have Capt Slow sail past em at the end...hilarious! :lol:

Any one see the final episode this year when Oliver returned!! :lol: And the best sound award went to Hammond calling the car as it was sinking :lol:

I got Hammonds book for Christmas :D I've only read two chapters, I can't wait for the part about his crash- I think i's going to be really interesting considering his wife had to write that part because he was unconscience :)

Back