Introductions/Farewells

Hello, I'm Jen and i'm new to the board, just wanted to introduce myself and say that i like all three shows. Love Don Flack , Warrick Brown, Tim Speedle, Danny Messer, and Horatio Caine.

Ok, im not a newbie and im not leaving, but i haven't been on in like months, so i decided to stop by and say hey!

Im sure you guys didnt miss me or realize i was gone, but none the less Im posting here to say hello again, im going to try and be on here as much as i used to!!! <3

thanks and how about the title does it change automatically?
or theres an option ? i dont hurry to change it but i see all you have different titles

LadyCrow said:
thanks and how about the title does it change automatically?
or theres an option ? i dont hurry to change it but i see all you have different titles

Hi and welcome!

The titles change with your post count, you can see the full list here in FAQ When you spend time here, you find out that you get the posts quite easily :D
Oh, it misses three titles, "Head of the Swing Shift" is I think over 8000 posts and "Head of the Graveyard Shift " is over 10000 or something,

Of course some Premium Members and moderators/admins can choose their titles on their own.

Back