Your CSI Dreams (Or daydreams). CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI NY!

Re: Your CSI Dreams (Or daydreams). CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI

Aww! You adopted! I've had dreams like that. :) They make you feel nice and loved. Just like in a movie. :lol:

Haha I'm stupid. Anyway:

I have been having this wierd chain of dreams for the last month actually, where I was a gueststar or something? I dunno, but I was doing a 10 episode spread, 3 or each show and then 1 final crossover of all three CSI's, and anyway, I saw this person who I know from my school and he ran over to George Eads (We were in some kind of building-sorry. details are vague) and he asked for an autograph and I remembered this picture I cut out of a magazine of George eads in real life, and I for some reason thought "Ooh I should get that autographed"! and for the entire dream I was trying to get my autograph out of my room, honestly, it was this totally pointless misadventure, whatever.

Anyway, at the end I was going home for 2 weeks, because my friend Tamara was taking me to LA with her for spring break or something, and I guess I was really close with the casts or something because there was this whole "See you in two weeks, gonna miss you" crap or whatever and Eric Szmanda was walking down this hall with Jorja Fox and a bunch of Producers and stuff, and then some paparazi and he like was coming towards me and Tamara and I guess me and him were like brother and sister (not really, like I mean thats how close we were) and Jorja was like "Gonna miss you" and I'm like "You too" but then as Eric got closer I ran up to him and like jumped him, but it was like this wierd clingy hug or something strange like that and hes like "Gonna miss you" and instead of saying it back im like "I know" and he started like tickling me or something, I dunno and then I can't remember what happened but I was somehow in the mall and we were walking around and it turns out we were in LA, but whatever I woke up and I hope I dream about it again tonight. =)

Wow, sorry this post is so loser-ish and long and vague and hard to understand. And also, sorry for saying "Whatever" and "like" too much. :D

Haha I'm stupid.
No you're not. ;) This thread has been inactive for almost two months, so anybody who wasn't reading the forum back then might not know about it. I just remembered that there was a place to talk about CSI-related dreams and searched for it. ;)

I had a dream last night about CSI.

I was Sara, working with Catherine and Brass. They shot a 500 pound man, and he fell down the stairs.

Then Catherine was walking through an outside hallway type thing, she had a flashback of shooting another 500 pound man, totally different characteristics, and scenario.. Then I woke up.

It was interesting when I woke up.

Oh! I had a really weird one the other day Greg and I were down in the CSI Garage. He was still a Rat and we ended up ballroom dancing around the Garage!! :lol: :lol: :lol: It was strange though cause it was in Black and White and silent. Ballroom dancing without music.. :confused:Hmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Last night I dreamed that someone got stabbed and I had to help the team figure out who did it.

I had a dream that I got very mad at the LV CSIs, stormed into the breakroom and screamed "RETARD!" at them. I started to walk out of the building but was arrested for verbally abusing officers. Then I woke up.

The really weird thing is..I would never call someone a retard, ever. And I did in my dream...

Okay, well I said I was hoping I would keep having my chain dream. Just for everyone who read my last dream, congradulate me on getting my autograph. =)

Oh, and "LA" was great, btw. =)

I’ve had a few dreams where CSI characters made an appearance. One of the most detailed, and memorable, was one where I was on the CSI team (the Vegas one), and we were investigating a stabbing. It was in a forest at night, and I looked at the trees, and they had tiny eyes! I quietly called Grissom over, and he got everyone into a group huddle (like football players), and he explained that someone from the lab was spying on us, and we had to be careful (I suppose this was a Miami reference if any). I hung out with Sarah, examining so piece of evidence, and on the way back to the lab, I saw a phone booth. For some reason, I thought that the phone booth was important. I hopped out of the car and ran into the phone booth, where I found the murder weapon. Then I turned around, and I heard Catherine shout from in front of the building. Then I saw someone standing in front of me, in the shadows, and he shot me in the stomach. I fell, and for some reason it was snowing, so I was getting snow all over my face. Grissom ran over and was kneeling down beside me, and I remember feeling so much pain in my stomach. Then I woke up, which kind of sucked because I wanted to know who the heck shot me!

I keep have dreams when I'm a new CSI in CSI:LV and everyone's real and I had one last night when all 3 CSIS and Doctor Who met up with Daleks, me and my friend Elliot Perrins ( Who got exterminated by a dalek which I then killed ( The dalek not Elliot))

IlovePoncho said:
wat's REALLY weird is that I fell back asleep and it was the same dream, but this time Eric was followed by Sherlock Holmes in a speedo.... I'm sorry is that over the pg 13 rating?

omg i agree that is REALLY disturbing!lol

I keep daydreaming about Jorja Fox whenever I hear this song.. Anywhere by Evanescence..

And just the other night I had the strangest dream. I had been watching 4 episodes of CSI in a row and finally fell asleep. I had this dream in which the CSI's were investigating a crime and I was there number one witness. And I needed protection and Sara (who else) gave it to me. That, and a whole of a lot more too ;).
All of a sudden I woke up.. don't know why.. and I was sad the dream was over. I liked being with Sara :D

I suspect you daydream about being Grissom then Tuffel21.

I have the most muntarded dreams...strangly I remember some parts

Once I dreamt that I was at a swimming pool and brass and grissom walked past both wearing slightly too small speedos...then I fell in the pool and brass saved me...but i was blind...wtf?! I have no idea...

Another one was all the csi:miami characters were at school and they were doing speeches and Eric comes up and does the whole south park ginger kids speech and Horatio gets really pissy and they have this massive mud wrestling match...

All the CSI's have a csi idol.I can't remember much of this one but I can remember that Ecklie sung Buttons (by the pussy cat dolls no less) *wakes up a cold sweat screaming*

Ah, CSI dreams. Most recent was today and I can't hardly remember anything about it, except that it had Ryan talking to someone (a girl, if I do remember correctly). *sigh* That's what I get for not writing it down when I got up >_< I think what happened is I fell asleep daydreaming about Ryan and my brain decided that was such a good idea to continue onward.

I've also dreamed I was Horatio and me and Eric were at a stadium, rushing through the crowd after someone. Don't remember more then that and didn't when I first had it.

Also dreamed I was Flack one day and some jerk shot me in the chest. Mac ran off to get help and I got to my feet and was stumbling down the road toward a row of cops that were walking toward me. And then later, I guess after I had healed up, some psychologist wanted to talk to me and Horatio was there and he was telling me I needed to talk to her, even though I hated her (don't remember why). So I went off to freshen up and got into an arguement with a janitor, who I musta really ticked off, because he hit me in the back of the neck with the handle of his mop and knocked me out. Ouch. Don't think he did more then that, as Horatio and his 9 mil had a little something to say to that.

So yeah, I do sometimes like to dream that I am one of the people from CSI, but except for those, I dream in third person, not first person. Been doing that since I was a kid.

Back