CSI:Miami Icon Chal. Thr. 2 - Ch.#28 ~Yellow - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Icon Challenge Thread 2- CH # 21

Ok this is just a quick question.......entry deadline is Monday Dec 10 at 9:00 am.....I will end voting probably around the 16th due to a busy work schedule/weekend. So My question is - do you want another challenge right away, wait until after Christmas or wait until after New Years.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Katrina

Erm well maybe you could do a quick one or even a challenge for over a few weeks so there is more time :) If people have a little time it might be posible to do a challenge in 10 days if a few people were up for it :D

I think that one can be done before Christmas. Perhaps keep voting time to a minimum and a longer creation period?

^^^ I really would like to see another one before/over Christmas cause I am off work then and finally more time! So this could be nice! :D

I've just sent mine. I'd like a challenge before Christmas, but then I'm obsessed. :eek: :rolleyes: How about posting it before Christmas, having a nice long creation period and then having the deadline after Christmas / voting until after New Year? Unless everyone's going to be away over Christmas. I'll be around. (I'm going to pull up the drawbridge and pretend the outside world doesn't exist :lol:).

AliGtr said:
(I'm going to pull up the drawbridge and pretend the outside world doesn't exist :lol:).

ROTFL! Exactly what I do too! :lol:

Completely agree with you. Posting before XMas, voting after. :)

Keep sending those icons in! I don't have too many yet and would love to see more! I am very low on beginner & intermediate this time.

Can I use a different cap of the characters you've already supplied caps of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back