What If ? (H/Y fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hrockz, May 15, 2007.

1. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

:devil: Hehehee...it must have felt like Miami in there, O the sexiness! ;)

2. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

WOOT! WOOT! Two little H's and a little Yelina!? So cute. ;)

3. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

I absolutely agree with Red Hot. I'd definitely pay for such an episode. ^^

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

You go, Yelina! Trust your gut, not the evidence! :D

Great update, Hrockz! :)

Oh, and I'm in for helping Hrockz. I'll even cook :cool:

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I know Y and Ryan are going to find H

great update Hrockz :)

count me in for helping Hrockz :)

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Great update Hrockz! :)

Yes following your gut feeling. Can't wait to read the part where H and Y are reunited.

I hope you feel better Hrockz. :)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks guys. I'm actually ok, I got alot of help from my husband. And my daughter's in daycare till I get off work, so far I'm good.

Horatio had worked tirelessly at trying to free himself, trying to pry open the seatbelt with his one arm. He had managed to free his badge and tried using it to cut through the seatbelt. His attempts seemed futile, and he only succeeded in tiring himself out. It hurt to breathe and he suspected he might have broken his ribs.

The sun was up and it was hot and uncomfortable in the Hummer which was laying on it's side. Perspiration had soaked his clothes. He had tried to search for his cellphone in the wreckage but couldn't find it. He hoped that someone would pass by.

--------------------------------

After about 20 minutes of driving, Yelina thought she saw a glint in the distance. Metal reflecting the sunlight. As she drove closer she began to make out the unmistakable image of a Hummer that was turned on it's side. She knew immediately that they had found Horatio.

Yelina pulled up beside the over-turned car and jumped out.

"Horatio!" She called squatting down and ducking her head to look into the Hummer. She could see Horatio lying on his side, he turned his head slightly to the sound of her voice. Yelina felt relieved that he was able to react to her calling him.

"Yelina?"

"I'm here." Yelina said. "You ok?"

"Yeah. But I'm ah stuck."

"Paramedics are on their way." Ryan said as he came up next to Yelina. "Horatio, want us to try you out?"

"My legs are pinned by the dashboard. But you could cut me loose from the seatbelt." Horatio replied.

Ryan crawled into the passenger side and cut the seatbelt loose with a pocket knife. Horatio fell to his side and let out a grunt as he hit the ground.

"Hang in there honey." Yelina called.

"I'll be fine." Horatio replied, sounding breathless.

Rescue arrived and pried Horatio out of the wrecked Hummer with the jaws of life. The paramedics laid Horaito onto the stretcher. Yelina was next to him, squeezing his hand. She brushed the dirt from his hair as an IV was started in Horatio's other arm.

"How're you feeling?" Yelina asked.

"I'm fine," Horatio winced, "kinda hard to breathe."

"We'll get you to the hospital." Yelina replied.

"Mr Wolfe," Horatio called to Ryan.

"I know I'll get started processing the Hummer."

"I was going to say thanks." Horatio managed a smile, which Ryan reciprocated.

Horatio was loaded into the ambulance with Yelina following in her car.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for another great update Hrockz! Glad to hear you're doing good. :)

Oh poor H...I had the nastiest cough about two months ago and my ribs ached every time I coughed, what more if one had broken ribs, I can just imagine the great pain H is in. Poor man.

Anyway, I can't wait to find out what happens next. :)

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I broke a rib while snowboarding last year, and boy, I can tell you, it hurts like hell.
    Poor Horatio :(, but yay! He's ok! :)
    Thanks Hrockz, because a day with an Hrockz-update is always a little better than ordinary days :)

Hey, uhm.. does the Task Force handle dentists? :devil: :D

10. HoratioandYelina

HoratioandYelina Rookie

Broken ribs do really hurt, but go H, he's invicible of course :D

Dentists are fun, I can bake you one of my pies, just give it to him as a gift then laugh as it explodes in his face :lol:

11. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Thank God they find him! :)
    Let's hope there's no complications!!

Great updates Hrockz!! :D :D

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Thanks for the wonderful update Hrocks. It was just what I needed.

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yelina watched through the glass window in the ER as the team of doctors and nurses worked on Horatio. She knew he was stable, but she was still anxious to know how her husband was doing, and with each passing minute she felt her nerves get more frayed. After some X-rays and a barage of tests, the doctor emerged from the trauma room.

"Mrs Caine?"

"Yes." Yelina nodded to the ER physician. "How's my husband?"

"He's stable. He has a couple of cracked ribs and a broken bone in his left foot. The gash on his forehead will need stitches. We'll keep him overnight, if nothing changes, he can go home in the morning."

"Thanks. Can I see him?"

"We're still getting his wounds cleaned up and he needs stitches. I need you to see about some paperwork for his admission. You can see him in his room later."

Yelina agreed and went about the paperwork, as well as updating their colleagues and her mother on Horatio's condition. It was late afternoon when she was able to see Horatio in his room. His foot was in a a cast and bandages ran round his bare chest. His forehead was in a small bandage as well.

"Hey you," Yelina smiled as she ruffled his red hair.

Horatio's eyes which were closed, opened. "Hi," his voice was hoarse. "Sorry about all this."

Yelina shook her head. "The only time you have to be sorry is if you don't turn out ok."

"The umm... doctor..." Horatio's breathing was slightly laboured.

Yelina silenced him by putting a finger on his lips. "I know. I spoke to him."

Horatio nodded. He reached out a hand and Yelina clasped it. She was overwhlemed by relief, a couple of hours ago, she wasn't sure if he was alright.

"You must be hurting." Yelina said, using her other hand to smooth his hair.

"A little." Horatio managed to smile. "Kids ok?"

"My Mom's watching them."

"Good."

"Ryan says they have some leads on the guy in the Mercedes you were chasing."

Horatio nodded and squeezed Yelina's hand. "Sweetheart, I - "

"I love you too." Yelina noticed that her brother-in-law, Raymond had arrived.

Her gaze returned to Horatio and she wathced as his eyes fluttered open and close. He felt Yelina's lips on his.

"Ray's here. Talk to him a little bit then get some rest. I'll be back in the morning."

"Ok." Horatio croaked. "Drive safe. Kiss... the kids for me."

14. RedHot

RedHot Witness

I miss your fic Hrockz, thanks. H needs to much love right now, me first on the list.

15. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Thanks for the great update Hrockz. I'm finally feeling better and I'm over the moon as my adorable nephew arrived today on our mother's birthday. So I didn't give my mom her present, 'cause, seriously, what do you follow up with when your older sister has just given her her first grandchild? ;) (Errrm, here are some slippers?) :lol:
    [​IMG]