What are your addictions?

Oh man, I have WAY too many addictions.

-LiveJournal
-Purevolume.com
-Panic! At the Disco (I have to FORCE myself not to listen to them)
-CSI
-Surface
-Lost
-Adobe Illustrator
-Cheddar goldfish (best snack food EVER)
-drinking water
-drawing on myself with pen (it's starting to blend in with my skin....)

Okay...some are bad for you, some good.

1. dip (smokeless tobacco...i'm a longcut girl myself...)
2. coffee
3. running 4 miles a day
4. CSI (how obvious... :p)
5. country music
6. the country...the openness of it..
7. my sorority. :)
8. sweet tea!
9. funny for a vegetarian to say..but it's the only meat i'll eat...my momma's chicken fried steak...so yummy!
10. Ramen noodles :)

okay i think that's it?

Oh yeah...I'm addicted to men as well. I can never get enough of looking at their gorgeous faces and their tight butts. I could never live in a world without guys. I couldn't function!

Funny how most of people missed words "besides CSI, what are..." Oh well... I'm not going to hang you because of that :p

Oh yeah...I'm addicted to men as well. I can never get enough of looking at their gorgeous faces and their tight butts. I could never live in a world without guys. I couldn't function!

jorja_fan86, I forgot about that...need to add that to my list too! Haha. You can never get tired of lookin' at the guys who help us durin' the summer on the farm...no shirts, tans...whew! :D

Anyone else addicted to shopping?
I can't help myself I have to buy good books or dvds if I see them.
Especially Stephen King.

CSI, racing (F1, Dakar, Le Mans etc.) Baseball, NFL and did i mentioned CSI?

jorja_fan86, I forgot about that...need to add that to my list too! Haha. You can never get tired of lookin' at the guys who help us durin' the summer on the farm...no shirts, tans...whew! :D

COUGH MATT COUGH WES :lol:

oh yeah i like my boys too :D :D :D

Back