The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

poison girl said:
And I like this one, I've seen them even worst.

Me too! I like this one. It's one of his best. First: just one color ( not 3), second, the combo is not that bad.. the shirt is blue. Could have been green or yellow! :devil: :lol:

:lol: ETA : Third : the shirt is simple, no multicolored dots, squares, lines on it. :lol: We've all seen worst on him! I think he did turn the lights on this time! :lol:

Lorelai said:
406019ds7.jpg
Flack: If you ask me, I think I looked better in the leather jacket than you.
Mac: What did you say?
*Flack pretends to inspect his tie*

:lol: I tried... Sorry if it was lame. :eek:

* Not my fault! Kimmy started this whole evil-tie thing. And now Flack's ties won't leave me alone!

Danny : Don, r u touching my @ss?
Flack : No!... Yes.. But the tie made me do it!
Danny : Riiight! Well then, tell it that the lab's walls are made of glass. :p

223142se3.jpg

That's a good one, Lorelai! :lol:

Btw, which episode is your Flack banner from? I can't quite place it... He has such a cute smile. *drool*

I'm guessing the banner is from "You Only Die Once" when that chick identifies their dead guy as the one that broke into her apartment. *waits for confirmation* :p

I keep wanting to post a picture from "Time's Up" in the room with the time machine where it looks like Flack or Hawkes is looking at the other's butt--but I can't find a cap of it. :(

Faylinn said:
I'm guessing the banner is from "You Only Die Once" when that chick identifies their dead guy as the one that broke into her apartment. *waits for confirmation* :p

Ding, ding, ding! Yes! You win the washer and dryer. :lol: :lol:

Danny : Man, watch it! Where's u'r hand! Stop it now!

Adam :What? Flack's not here. I double checked!

211cu3.jpg

Back