Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Goodnight? Are we talking about Goodbye and Good Luck? Well, whatever it is, I don't find the idea of Sara and Greg getting into a heated fight very...um...believable or appealing, especially if that's Sara's last episode (for now). And I don't think anybody wants the whole:

Sara gets angry at Greg - Sara cries to Grissom - Grissom kills Greg ordeal.

Wow. I cannot believe that spoiler about Greg and Sara. It just seems so out of character for Greg to say something like that. If anything, the only thing I would see Greg fight with Sara about is her leaving, nothing else. It's simply not in his character. If it were Greg fighting with Hodges however, I could see that. But not Greg and any of the CSIs, and especially not Sara given how good a friends they are.

I feel like I'm the only one who could see them getting into a fight... I think it will be a comment Greg makes out of jealousy or out of him being upset about her leaving. I can't really see them fighting about her leaving though, that doesn't seem like them.

No, I could see them getting into a fight too. Maybe Greg saying something a little too flippantly, which sets Sara off.

I could see her being supersensitive about all the dating your boss comments and jokes... But who knows.

I can also see them getting into a fight. Greg has changed a bit since what happened last year. Remember how he almost went off on the Under-sheriff in Big Shots before he was told he would be Suspended if he said another word?

Greg was defending his honour when he went off at the Under-Sheriff though. I think Sara would be sensetive, but anything Greg said about her and Grissom would be said as a joke. If she turned around and said something to hurt his pride I think he might answer back now when he used to just look slightly stunned, but I don't think he would deliberately say something nasty or snarky to her.

Wow. I cannot believe that spoiler about Greg and Sara. It just seems so out of character for Greg to say something like that.

Just to clarify, that scenario I wrote about is not a real spoiler. It only came from my mind as a possible reason as to why Sara and Greg would have a tiff.

I just wanted to set the record straight because I don't want fans to think that came from a spoiler. The only spoiler regarding them is that they have a disagreement over something.

Well my hope is they don't make Greg out to look like a jerk or an ass, or make him guilt ridden over her leaving. Sara is under alot of stress with coping with her ordeal and being tired of facing death, plus I am sure the Hanna West case will get the better of her and she will snap.

Just wanted to throw my two cents in...

I really think the 'spoiler' about a fight between Greg and Sara was really just blowing their conversation in last night's episode out of proportion. I don't remember the exact wording, but I thin it was something like 'after Sara's row with Greg in the locker room...' etc, and I think everyone kind of took that to mean they would have this big blow up, but the reality of it was just the sadly sweet little conversation we saw last night. I would be immensely surprised if it turned out to be anything more than that.

I wondered that myself but I went back and read the spoiler and it said explosive row with Greg. So I don't know if we are actually gonna see a fight or not. I kinda hope your right though because it seems OOC to me. Part of me wants to see it happen and part of me doesn't.

Perhaps I read wrong, but I thought this argument was suppose to take place either in the last episode Sara appears in or very near it. Not the conversation the two shared in the locker room in last nights episode.

CTV is showing the cross-over event over two days, instead of one. They said in the commercial Nov 9th for the second part (i think, my memory sucks)...yeah, like anyone is going to wait another day, when CBS is going to show it the same day :lol: I guess CTV can't bump ER

I am still not that excited, without a trace has never appealed to me, and the lead guy talks funny. And I am still upset that it isn't a cross-over with New York :(

With the looming writers strike...do we know how many episodes have been written? I've only seen spoilers through episode 10. I wonder how many episodes we'll get to see if they strike? I wonder how long the strike will last? (sorry if this is off topic)

(goes back to observing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back