The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... who is new since the last time I checked?? I supouse it will be you. Yes, yes, you. flackfan_82 . Have such a huge welcome wagon from this side of the net.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Wow, this is wonderful...I go away for a week and come back to find so many new people here!!!

Welcome everybody and please, please don't retreat back into lurkdom - stay and chat, the more the merrier :D

Welcome, newbies! Like Top, I'm really pleased to see so many of you jumping into discussions and becoming regular fixtures of the board so quickly. You're awesome!

Like our wonderful mods I'm so glad to see so many new people on the boards. New people bring new topics of converstaion. I'm glad you've all come out of the woodwork to join this wonderful society.
PS, MrsG I love your avatar, and I absolutely love your signature.

Hi everyone! :D A week ago I posted a message in the General topic, but I post one here also, because I think I'm going to be here in the New York-section for the most of the time. ;)

Like I said in the other post: my name (read: nickname) is Jodi, I'm eightteen years old (February 19th) and I live in a village in the south of the Netherlands.

I'm a big fan of a Flemish television series called 'Flikken' ('Cops' in English), in wich my favorite actor (Mark Tijsmans) has a leading role. Well, there won't be much people who'll know him. ;)

I like writing fanfictions, dancing, singing and having fun with my friends. ;)

Anyway, I watch LV and NY, but I like NY the most. :D

So, since you have been here for a week, you are a semi-new, huh? Anyway...

Welcome Jodi!

If you like writting fanfictions, you should try posting one here, on the fanfic section. There are never too much fanfics on the net!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back