Draw A CSI Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Live4GrissNSara, Nov 1, 2005.

1. piepretzelsngreg

piepretzelsngreg CSI Level Two

those are good. and the greg was teh cool.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Meh, if I really put effort into it and I do it right, I can do realism, but it's really not my thing. My style is more anime.

But nonetheless, here's my attempt at David Caruso that I did a while ago. http://www.deviantart.com/view/25285123/

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Woahhh Martini why did your sister ruin it! It's b -e-a-utiful!! I wish i could draw like that.. :eek:
    :(

4. Lieke

Lieke Police Officer

Thank you all for your comments! That Greggo sucks for sure , I really don't understand why you like it..I also wanted to torn it apart but a friend of mine said that I had to keep it.. so I did..
    Martini , I was stunded to see your older Billy and I really want to see your shirtless Billy. I can say already this : Oh lala.:D. I was the first one to see her older Billy , yeah me! Still French fries ? ( Patat/friet ^^ )
    For the David Caruso drawing , my eyes are on the screen. Really good!!! You go ! Do you take request ? If you do , pleaseee would you draw Billy for me ? ( and other people offcourse..) It's really cool.
    I really have to go now , busy schoolday tomorrow and I'll be back at five pm in The Netherslands. ( Long schooldays , so little time after school..)

5. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

6. shipler

shipler Victim

7. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Great drawings! So many talented people here. *nods*

8. martini

martini CSI Level One

hope you guys aren't tired of billy 'cause i will make more of him ;)but i will start doing others too da hat :D

9. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

More awesome hatness! It's not quite done, but the hat just had to be shared.

Obey the Hat

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice pics guys :)

11. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I drew a pic of Mariska Hargitay last night and it took me about an hour; It's really crappy though because in the picture she was smiling and I cannot draw teeth! So it looks like she has really fat lips and it screwed up the whole pic...

These drawings are amazing! My jaw dropped upon seeing them!

12. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

martini I love the grissom pics!

13. Lieke

Lieke Police Officer

Well , I'm back. I love them all! Especially the Grissom/Sara one , very GSR! Like it.
    I drawed for a friend of mine a Greg/Eric pic..( Yes you , SzmandaEads! ) My opinion is that it didn't failed and I like it but only the right cheek is a bit to.. well yeah , see for yourselfs.
    Eric Szmanda...
    I really would like to hear your opinion about it because I have my doubts about it...

14. martini

martini CSI Level One

beautiful..great art work .. ;) :D

15. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Lieke, it's very nice! My Eric lovin' sister adores it!

OMG, last night I was in a drawing mood so I got out my art pad. I drew a pic that started out as Cedric Diggory, but somehow ended up at Grissom! :lol: I should really work on drawing people more often; Seeing as I can't!