CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge- "Changes"

12--cute,hate mustache,hot,hot xD
13--LOVE IT!!! before thinking about her.. now WITH HER..aww just LOVE IT!
14--Beard or no beard? Just Beautiful.
Amazing Job!! I would have liked to participate because it was a really interesting theme but got busy with school and I knew this theme required of a little thinking. Like someone said around here once in while it will be good if the screencaps are provided that save a lot of time.

Regards

Sorry for the delay everyone- this week was homecoming week at my high school and, being a freshman, I just had to participate. Needless to say I had an amazing weekend, but now it's time to get these votes counted. I'll hopefully have the results up later tonight.

I hope you had fun Lilly!! :D
Just wondering when you may be able to put these results up!!!

I am here with the results- the fires, waterpolo, school, and other LA traffic probelms unrelated to the fires have really been keeping me busy. I feel horrible for keeping all waiting for so long.

Icon Challenge-Changes- RESULTS!

Icon 14- 1st place- by cathwillows

Icon 12- 2nd place- by cathwillows

Icon 9- 3rd place- by CSI_Kat

Great job everyone. Win banners- PM me, but it'll take me about a week. New challenge up ASAP- hopefully Sunday.

wow thanks for the votes :D
i had fun making those icons, great theme!

and congrats Kat nice icon :)

WooHoo! Thanks for the 3rd place! Yeah! Congrats Cathwillows - awesome icons as always! Look forward to the next challenge. Hope this are getting better for you Lilly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back