Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you all like it.
desert i love that smile of hers its really so intoxicating.

normal_624wtg_1021.jpg

saultry look
making a point
observing
resting her eyes

cocoa_girl18 said:

saultry look

I've always wondered whether she was aware of how revealing that pic is... not like you see much, but when wearing a skirt or dress a lady should not sit with her knees apart...

Then again that's what I like about Jorja, that she isn't very lady like. ;)

cocoa_girl18 said:
glad you all like it.
desert i love that smile of hers its really so intoxicating.

normal_624wtg_1021.jpg

I just watched that episode today! Froze the screen and zoomed in on Jorja's face. Its such a great scene and I love the way she looks!

Great cast shot, is this where their all worried about Brass? in 'ABRTI'? I wonder what she thinks of her own look's? probably shy, not vain and not conceited! ;)another cast shot!

WHO SHOT SHERLOCK

i dont know, if she knows and she's a big tease :D anyway i like that she can pull of that kind saultry look or even daring the camera loves her and i love her ;)

desert as alway you brought the best pics i love the smile she wore, and you know the other reason to ;)

group photo
taking picture

ssg where did you get those pics i havent seen them thanks for sharing this lovely photos of her. i love the hair and the way the blouse and jeans work for her. and i snug some of them. :D

she looks amazing in this photo.

jf_l1.jpg

enjoy

cocoa_girl18 said:
ssg where did you get those pics i havent seen them thanks for sharing this lovely photos of her. i love the hair and the way the blouse and jeans work for her. and i snug some of them. :D

They come from a livejournal community called Jorja All Around (JAA). I saw them there and posted them here. I couldn't find a date but looks to me they are recent.
Glad you liked 'em

SaraSidle_girl said:
cocoa_girl18 said:

They come from a livejournal community called Jorja All Around (JAA). I saw them there and posted them here. I couldn't find a date but looks to me they are recent.
Glad you liked 'em

Snapped mine from there too. They make great icons. :)

You can find this pic and her interview in the Entertainment Weekly magazine.

AAAND: THIS is the hottest picture, ever!!
This woman has legs!!! Dear god....

God I wish I could buy it!!

Sometimes I hate living in Europe......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back