Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supernatural is one of my favorite shows besides CSI. Both Jared and Jensen are wonderful actors and they play Sam and Dean very well. They make the characters seem very real while watching the show. I have been a fan of the show from season one, and continue to be a fan to the very end.

And Thurday night's episode was totally awesome and really funny.

CSIFan86, you have a lovely banner, but unfortunately it's too big. The maximum allowed size is 220 pixels in width and 75 pixels in height. Please resize it. Thank you :)

*doesn't read what you all wrote*
yeah so i haven't got a chance to watch thursdays episode yet(don't you just hate jobs ha) but i just wanted to say that Rellaaaa i love your new avatar! and that i'll be back monday to chat with you all about the episode. i know i suck because i haven't seen it yet

Ooh, then I shall put an itty bitty bit of spoiler space for you Ashley in case you decide to peek in here before Monday. :) I hope you're able to see it soon.

``
`
`
`
`
`
``````
````
`
``

"I'm Batman."

:lol:

This episode was all kinds of awesome. I definitely loved Jared's performance this time around. The 'I lost my shoe' comment had me reeling. :D He looked like such a puppy, I wanted to huggle him to death. Although it was priceless when the air conditioner busted and he was all "But I didn't even...*sigh*" Aw, poor Sammy.

Bella...Eh, to me she seems interesting but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for her to come back. I much preferred Ruby--at least she kicked butt. This other girl was just a little too...Forced into the mix for me. One new character would have sufficed just fine if it hadn't been for the CW and their 'gotta have a love interest' execs.

Excellent episode!

They only just started airing SN here in Germany, so I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far, but I already love it! I'm a little spoiler-freak, so I guess I ought to read this whole thread now ;) I love this mix of mystery, horror, humour... just great!

^^^ It's great to hear that it's making its way across Europe. Next, we take over the WORLD! :cool:

And trust me SandleDL[.b], it only gets better from there! :)

Heh heh. That really was awesome. I wonder how many times they cut up while they were filming that? I would have been giggling forever. (For the "Does that make me Pokey?" line too! :lol: )

I'm really stressed out. I may not make it home in time for tonight's episode, so I had to set my VCR. No problem, except now we have digital cable and the TV has to basically be left on the channel you're taping... and I have a roomate who'll probably be home for a while before it comes on! I left about 20 sticky notes on the TV to remind her to switch to the right channel at 9, and not to turn off the cable box, etc., etc. She's going to think I'm nuts! :lol:

Seriously, I feel like I'm a mother and I'm leaving my kid with a babysitter for the first time or something! :lol:

On a sidebar, I saw one of the Ashmore brothers the other day- not sure if it was Shawn or Aaron though. Again, they're taller than I expected- probably 6 foot? Although they're from here, (Richmond) it was probably Aaron since he's working on Smallville.

Sigh. Still hoping to get another look at Jensen. It's been a long time since season 1!

^^ you're are so lucky, i fricken love the ashmore twins <3 and i hope you get to see jensen sooner rather than later :)
ok so i finally got to watch last weeks episode. and holy crap was it awesome, jared was so hilarious especially when he fell and the whole 'i lost my shoe' thing. i think i laughed for like 5 minutes straight with that one. awesome as usual, though i'm not really liking bella. maybe she'll grow on me. but so far shes a no go as ffar as i'm concerned.

OK, wow. We're on what? Episode 4? 5? I can't even keep track, but still... there hasn't been a weak episode in the bunch. NICE!

For an episode where really, there wasn't that much actual action, it was still a really good, interesting, compelling episode in so many ways. I'll have to think on it (and maybe watch the episode again ;) ) and come back to it. I will say I'm not minding the demon chick, though, whatever her name is. She's doing a good job.

BabaOReilly said:
On a sidebar, I saw one of the Ashmore brothers the other day- not sure if it was Shawn or Aaron though. Again, they're taller than I expected- probably 6 foot? Although they're from here, (Richmond) it was probably Aaron since he's working on Smallville.

Sigh. Still hoping to get another look at Jensen. It's been a long time since season 1!
How come you keep running in to the hot guys? You need to spread some of that luck around!! :lol:

Can I just say that Richie is like Dean on hip-hop! :lol:

Good episode, back *mostly* to the serious side. I enjoyed the exchanges with Dean and the demon chick/bartender. They're kinda going in to some questionable things with Ruby helping out the hunters and the demon chick saying she would have followed Sam (where would he have led them to though is my question...)...guess it's how some people turn bad, some demons are turning good? and Jared at the end...he's getting good with those creepy "I might be evil, but I'm not going to tell you yet" looks!!

Sam with the club owner and the big dude, splashing holy water on them was so funny! :lol:

Ruby still hasn't really irked me *yet*...and she earns bonus points for helping Bobby with the colt.

kind of a spoiler...anyways, I heard online that the actress who plays Ellen got a call from the show and she'll be returning soon. :)

Whoa. So. Ummm. Huh. Whoa. Man. The questions, they are a-swirling.

Reeeeally interesting episode. All philosophical and what-not. I'm not even gonna begin to go into that part. But, there are a few myth-arc advances, and now I have many theories.

First off, my slightly-joking, tongue-in-cheek theory: So, the person that Dean's deal brought back DEFINITELY isn't 100% Sammy. No, it's Sam with an extra slab of cute-puppy-dog-ness. I mean, last week was just for teh funneh, or so we thought. But it kept up this week. Just kinda wanted to pinch his cheeks, or like, scratch him behind the ears or something. Awwww. However -- perhaps he's simply saving up the evil. Extra-cutesy most of the time, but then when he goes dark, he reeeeeeally goes DARK.

For my slightly-more-serious theory: Demon!girl has some unknown agenda, right? An agenda much larger than getting her name actually said out loud on the show. She wants power, I assume. Now, the demons are all running chaotically without a commander, as Sam never stepped up. So, I think that "demon!girl"...oh screw it, Ruby... is manipulating him, big time. She's feeding him information, she's getting in close. She's just given him an immensely powerful weapon that he's already firing off willy-nilly. If she gets in close to him and can push him to the dark side, bit by bit... then suddenly she's second-in-command to the demon armies, with Sam as their general/king/leader. Even Dean's already beginning to question Sam. Ooh boy.

Also, the YED has a name. Azazel. WHOA NELLY. "According to the Book of Enoch, Azazel was the leader of the Fallen Angels that bred with women before the flood, fathering the race of giants."

This show just got a hell of a lot awesomer.

ETA: Oh, hahah... so, I've been reading some other theories. Apparently some people think Ruby IS Lucifer. Could be, could be. Seems a little strong to me, but who knows. Meh, if too many people catch on, Kripke will just change it anyways. He's TOTALLY lurking in fandom.

^^^ The more I thought about it, the more I was thinking along those same lines, quick- that Ruby is trying to "get in good with the boss" so to speak. I hadn't considered the Lucifer angle though. That might be interesting. Plus, it could be like "Dogma" where God is a woman... ;)

this episode was awesome, like you all said not too much with the action but the actual plot/story line was great. i especially liked the banter with dean and the bartender. i think after talking to her he kind of started to think more about what YED had said to him.
as far as ruby goes i was thinking the same thing, shes trying to get in their good graces so she can use it to screw him over later and take control. if thats the case we just have to hope sammy doesn't end up trusting her.
and is it just me or do they just need to make jim beaver part of the cast already because bobby is the stuff.

I don't know I didn't really like this weeks episode. While it did have it's funny parts I thought it was a bit slower than the other episodes we ave had this season. I mean it wasn't bad or anything I guess I was just expecting something else. It was pretty good though. I just thought there was a bit too much talking not enough...other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back