Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat! *drools and falls of chair*

*bows to Wojo* You are my hero!! Thank you so much!

Darn those re-runs! I bet he'll show up to meet Jack atleast, someone new to get information from.

Helloooooooo people !!!!!!

Bonsoir my fellow Greg nutters I retern form a seven month leave of absence to say hay, a few on here might (I hope) remeber me but there are several new peeps I dont recognise.

Just to say I love all the pics, just looked at a few and god I'd almost forgotten how insanley hot and cute that guy is. Season 8 looks amazing (live in Britain so wont see it for a while yet) I way prefer the shorter hair, he looks younger again.

Thanks for all the amazing pictures and sorry i left you for so long

Sorry I left but ...

Wojo great caps thanks. I'm liking number 19 personally. :D

Psst! Swami. Not stalking you honest :lol:

Thanks for your caps, Wojo! Did he look great in that brown shirt or what??!!! Dang!

Swami!! Yeah I agree he looks younger with the shorter hair.

Thanks for all the caps Wojo. I'm loving Greg even more in those pictures, if that's possible. His hair is looking really good, which is another reason why I hate that stupid hat. I also love the brown shirt that clearly shows he's not wearing a t-shirt under it. Yum!

Ack. Picture #15 killed me. Thanks for these, Wojo. Yay, another episode to look forward too... when they get around to it... eventually... *sulks*...

I made these as banners... but it would have been intellegent of me to read maximum deminsions for banners before I made them... lol and now all the pictures look too small to be the proper size. ahh oh well... I'm sure you guys will like them!
Eric Szmanda (Kayleen Howey)
Eric Kyle Szmanda
Pictures are not mine... Thank you to all the wonderful providers. Some from here, some from eric-szmanda.net.
Enjoy! :p

Hay fellow Gregetts, wow nice pictures there wojo hmmm so many to choose from... They are all great.

IlovenerdsGreg -I think that your wallpaper rocks!!!

Dizzyness I'm so loving the hat and the shirt... So speaks to me lol.... Its saying something which I cant say lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back