Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

I believe Ronnie is only around for four episodes.

But maybe this exit means we can see the ET kisses between G and C instead of Marg and Billy?

*rubs hands together* Locked room fun.

I hope Ronnie's around for four episodes, 'cause of the new rumours about her and Grissom...are very very very disturbing to me. What is it with Grissom and younger women? (Well, I suppose Catherine is younger but...she's closer to his age than everyone else.)

I just don't understand why TPTB don't see the things we do. I just...don't get it! :(

A G/C kiss....that would be amazing indeed.

A GC kiss would be the highlight of my entire YEAR!

And I seriously hope that rumour about Ronnie and Grissom is a rumor. Talk about craddle-robbing; she looks like she's barely 25. He'd be old enough to be her dad.

Somehow, I think that the exit will mek me sick to my stomach. I just have that feeling, what with the promos for next week. I'm curious to see how the exit will be written, though. With any luck, TPTB will be smart enough to leave an opening for GC.

I'm watching "Cross-Juristictions" right now... Haha, I totally love the ass-check at the end. So cute.

And I'm soooo with you, 27dayz. A GC kiss would DEFINITELY make my year! Ahhhhh! The thought of it makes me all happy...

CSIs locked in a room, huh? Sounds exciting. I'll be looking forward to it.

Ahhhh GC kiss would make my... DECADE! :lol: How can you blame me?

So far this season has been a bore... it'll be nice to have more G/C-angst/fluff or ANYTHING(!) really to spice things up. :D

Hey. Has anyone been able to find that promo where Catherine says "Do I know how to turn you on or what?" to Gil? I have personally never spotted this particular promo, but I've heard that some people have. It doesn't look like it's on YouTube anywhere, or published by CBS...:p Can someone find it? I'm really wanting to see this particular promo. :lol:

G/C angst would be amazing. I would have such a heyday with this. Gah. I need me some PureJoy right about now.

So has Jorja confirmed it then? And yeah i'm like you Gravy, she never was my fav character (and not just because of GSR, she just never did anything for me, no offence to JF) but it'll be wierd not having Sara around. All the best and good luck to Jorja though.

Which promo is this? I take it it's a new one? *dies* that'd be hilarious to hear that :devil: Maybe then i'd turn back on lol.

Go team G/C :D

I haven't seen the promo either... But that's such a great line! I just hope they don't cut it out like Cath's "Don't date your boss" line from A La Cart...

And ditto to you guys and JF.

Yeah, Lynny mentioned something about that promo too! :D Can't wait to see it! THEY BETTER NOT CUT IT OUT! :D

I love Sara, despite my hate for GSR... so I'm sad to see her go and she had a great dynamic with Catherine as well...

LOL yeah luna, it was me who made that icon. I'm glad you like it. :D

As for Jorja. Despite my disliking for G/S, I do appreciate her as an actor. In fact, I'm glad that I got to know her waaaaay before CSI (ER, The West Wing, Memento), or I think I might end up disliking her. LOL. I wish her well. I really do. I hope we'll get to see her more in those impressive projects like Memento. Gosh I love that movie.

I don't have much hope for PureJoy on the show, but I know I can always ship my couple with fanfic, fanart and fanvids. I'm not one for ships on the show anyway. Certain I won't complain if we're that lucky to get what we want, but I'll be happy just as long as we get their friendship back. I think that's the part I don't get the most. Why did TPTB have to distroy it? :(

Btw, I believe 27dayz is writing a new fic series. Don't forget to visit her on ff.net. :D

You know what, guys? I think that PureJoy would be wonderful on screen! :p I love fanfic and everything, but the real thing would be so perfect...
I still have faith! :) It's all I've got to hold onto at the end of the day, when it comes down to GC! ;) :lol:
TPTB destroy everything. *Wishes writers would read THIS post*

Thanks, Tini for the video! :) Catherine is such a hottie!

Of course it would be wonderful hehe. I was just saying that I wasn't all that demanding to see it on-screen. The friendship was what got me into my couple after all. Although you guys know that I definitely wouldn't complain if they did get together. :D :D

I do think some fanfic writers out that know the characters better than the current script writers, though, and they certainly do a better job in developing the story than those who write for the show does.

Watched the ep. The "Do I turn you on or what" thing was very cute.

Then, at the end, when he tells her that she can't share information with the press or she'll get fired... and then her "Well, maybe as a mother I don't care..." Wow. I'm hoping that somehow Gil will convince her to stay. I mean, that's what he did with Sofia and Sara, so, why not Cath? Poor girl. She's been getting hit hard.

Why, yes, EricaSJ, I do have a new fic over on ff.net. GC in a box. Funny thing was I thought of it prior to whoever posted that there should be an ep where they locked all the CSIs in a room. Great minds, I guess. : ;)

I'm so glad they kept the "Do I turn you on, or what?" line by Cath. Interesting that they put that in there just after the proposal. (I was gonna stop watching at that point and concentrate on studying, but as I was walking out of the room, Cath was on screen so I had to stay).

Did anyone else snicker at the beginning when Cath handed off the case? She sure doesn't want to turn off, Gil, now does she?

Back