Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

*catchs up with all your posts* wow!! i missed one day and you guys are on fire:p haha!!

about the proposal... i dont think it was a proposal. i think it was just grissom thinking out loud. talking about the case, having a good time and everything and then.. he blurts that out. Sara's reaction... priceless! she's obviously never thought out that. maybe, becuase she doesnt really think grissom and her belong together or... i dunno.

ok.. i HAVE to say this... the CBS promo.. PISSED ME OFF!!! i was soo pissed because.... "Grissom fought to say Sara's life" BULLSHIT!! what's going on? NICK saved Sara!! Nick did everything!! Grissom sat there on his lazy but and finaly 'ran' at the end of the case. uuughh.. i was PISSED OFF!!!

and.. in the promo, the smile that sara does at the end, i'm not exactly sure if that's from the next episode. i think i saw her do that before. that smile to.. hodges? but, i'm not really sure.

i did like the CTV promo. 'or force a realization' SARA REALIZES SHE DOESNT' LOVE GRISSOM!! eee... and i hope REALLY hope they make sara know that NICK saved her. the way they are handling Sara's drama right now is pissing me off.

hopefully the season keeps getting better! :D

*of to read meg's story... didn't have time last time!*

i hightly doubt sara will say 'yes'. She knows something's wrong with her relationship with grissom and i think the team splitting up really showed her that.

we really need some SNickers love. haha. i KNOW for a FACT that Sara and Nick are working together in "Cockroaches".

we really need some SNickers love. haha. i KNOW for a FACT that Sara and Nick are working together in "Cockroaches".

That's a relief I was worried because i had not seen any mention of her in any spoilers i have seen for that episode

Emily, you mean 'Hello and Goodbye'

I heard the promos, Grissom said, "Let's get married." Do you see the look on Sara's face? She don't look happy with it. She may said yes, and she can turn around and find out that Grissom didn't save her, it was Nick all along. She called off the engagement.

Do you see the end of LA. Cart? You saw the look on Sara's eyes when she looked at Nick then when Nick took off, she kept her eyes on him. I'm thinking what she doing was she thinking what she going to tell Grissom that she want to break up with him and find out she is not in love with Grissom anymore. She love Grissom, but not in love with him as she use too.

There is a new Snickers story at Fanfiction.net, go to Fanfiction.net then hit Nick then hit the 'M'. I can't link it here, because it over PG-13. Her user name is butterflygal9070. She use to come on this board before and not anymore. go read her story.

oh yeah, sorry... "Hello and Goodbye" sorry... haha! wwooops!!

oooh... i'll check that story out!:) hehe

OMGODONESS!! i know, Sara's rection.. i love it! uughh... but grissom didn't save her. that annoys me so much!i can't wait till sara finds out nick saved her. they better not blow that off!! seeing as the way the season is going, i kinda have the feeling they will. which is really disappointing. they finally gave us some hope, just to ruin it! goodness...

but i still have hope. it might not happen for a while, but it will. it has to happen. Grissom and sara dont belog together and Sara sees that now.

alterboys024.png

i think we need some snickery pictures here!! :D
alterboys017.png

normal_6x21_068.jpg

You know, every time I see a pic of them in the diner from 6.21, I can't help but think of the Subway restaurant that is on the other side of the street from that location . . . maybe that's because I've been craving a Subway sandwich . . . yum. Maybe I'll follow it up with a Snickers bar . . .

NicknGrissom said:
do you see the end of LA. Cart? You saw the look on Sara's eyes when she looked at Nick then when Nick took off, she kept her eyes on him. I'm thinking what she doing was she thinking what she going to tell Grissom that she want to break up with him and find out she is not in love with Grissom anymore. She love Grissom, but not in love with him as she use too.
i notice that to, and i wish i could see the whole episode of that to. :(

There is a new Snickers story at Fanfiction.net, go to Fanfiction.net then hit Nick then hit the 'M'. I can't link it here, because it over PG-13. Her user name is butterflygal9070. She use to come on this board before and not anymore. go read her story.

yeah i remember her to, and i love the story to.

emily what promo are you talking about sara walk away i wanna see it to and that she is working with nick?
can you give the link?

I'm really hoping that someone has spoilers about a Snickers scene for this weeks episode . . . ?

Since my birthday is Thursday, and GSR is apparently "concluding" (*squee*) a Snickers scene would cap off my birthday in a GREAT way! :)

that would be AMAZING!! haha.. talk about a good bday!!

cocoa, the video that i'm talking about is CBS' promo for next week. the smiles and walks away in part of the video/clip and i think i've seen her do that before.. i'lll give you a link to the clip: CBS promo

i really think sara's gonna say no. she almost died a few months (since they spend up time.. it'd be months) ago, and now grissom's putting another worry on her? marriage! i realy think that sara and nick need to talk. come on, you're giving GSR fans a proposal and all we're asking for is a little converstation between NIck and Sara. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! we'll never give up hope :D

normal_6x18_887.jpg

So, I was just talking to a friend of mine about the past few weeks of CSI - and even she said that the scene at the Race Track was seriously hinting at a Nick/Sara thing . . .

Seriously - why would the show, if Jorja were leaving, start showing Nick having feelings for Sara, or hinting at the two of them getting together? They wouldn't be able to get any sort of resolution for it, so it would be yet another loose end . . .

A Snicker's fic a friens and I wrote

Yeah... it's kind of cute. We worked on it for days. I pretty much love it. We'll be adding more. If you guys want to read it I've been promising Snickers stories to you for a while.

So... yeah, there you go. Not the chapter I was talking about, but it should do.

-LLK

Thanks for the link to the story, hun. I'm running late for work, so I'll check it out when I get home. I'm glad that you're sharing your talent with us. Anything with Snickers in it is great, but because it's yours, I'd say it's gonna be fabulous! :D

*tear tear* JORJA'S LEEEAVVING!!! Jorja, herself, confermed it!! ok... now i'm really sad:(

and meg, i agree with you. why wouldn't they just make Grissom Sara's hero, leaving us (snickers fans) with, once again... nothing. honestly, this is making us all the more mad becasue.. now she's leaving!! making us all excited and worked up... only to make us feel completley mad because nothing's gonna happen.

i can't help but think jorja will be back. i have hope, and i dont completely believe this. jorja can't just get up and leave an amazing show like CSI. she's been with it for years. yeah, she wants to do more things, but CSI has to go out strong... and that means WITH HER.

LLK, i'm gonna catch out your story soon. i'm kinda hungry right now so i'm gonna get something to eat, but then i'll come back on and check it out.

KEEP THE FAITH SNICKERS!

Least we get to see Sara and Nick work together for a last time. I think Hello and Goodbye is her last day or mid-Nov. I think what is going to happen, Sara find out that Grissom lied to her that he the that save her and she find out it was Nick all along that he the one that find her and save her then she confront Grissom then she ask Nick to help her leave town, (that was my dream that Nick help her leave and didn't tell Grissom.)

You can always write Fanfiction. Because Sara is still on the fanfiction. I will still write GSR and Snickers.

Emily where did she state this?

I hate to see Jorja leave. Sighhh...

Well I will be on universal studios next week adn we asked our person who is taking us a tour to get us on CSI however not sure we get to go there.

Well if I get any pics including soundset pics even outide I will post a link here.

It on this board, she confirm it. Go down to the bottom and you will Jorja quit CSI and you will see it.

Back