Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

Oh, congratulations Celefinwe!!!! A little girl :) How sweet, she have a name?

Ok, I have been having a go at making some icons (hides) I don't get when happens when you 'merge' layers??

Jodie
xxxx

Thanks, adorelo! Her name is Amni Syakirah :D

When you merge layers, it'll flatten your image onto just one layer. You'll lose info on separate layers, including the hidden ones. Hope that helps :D

Welcome back Shareen! :)

Such great news about your baby, great to have you here again (yep, I remember you :D )

Also to vampire and EricaSJ: welcome back! :)

I'll give this a go.

My name is Erin. I'm 22 years old. I reside in the good ol' First State and have way too much time on my hands. I'm a recent college grad (fine art major) with a lowly part time job, so you can imagine the extra time I have to just sit around and make fan art. :p

I've been making fanart for a good while. JAG originally. I'd say my CSI fanart really started blossoming in the last year. I'm not a Photoshop gal, although a little part of me wants to try it out someday. I use Paint Shop Pro 9 and love it. I pretty much make it all: icons, banners, wallpapers, animations. If anyone needs a little advice, I'm here.

Welp, that's it. :D That was fun!

Hello everybody !!!
My name is Klaudia and I´m 16 years old. I´m from little state Slovakia which is in the middle of Europe. I´m student and I study Hotel Academy in our capital city Bratislava. I totally love CSI especially Greg Sanders from CSI:LV .....I like doing walls of him....
I don´t know what else can I say, If you want to know more about me just pm me... ;)....By The Way If I did some mistakes, I´m sorry.....I can´t speak English very well....I´m just learning :D :D :D

Hey All,

I'm Dayna. I'm 30ish from Alberta, Canada (currently). My hubby is in the Canadian Military so we move around. We have a two year old daughter named Kiera who is the light of our lives.

I love all the CSIs mostly CSI NY and CSI Miami right now. I'm a huge Catherine/Warrick shipper ( I guess by my name that was pretty obvious :p), N/G shipper, Horatio/Stella, Mac/Calleigh, Flack/Danny shipper.

I do fan art for each show, couple or character when the mood suits me. I do mostly wallpapers but occasionally avatars and siggy banners.

I've been doing fanart for a very long time. If anyone needs any help with PSP 8, just ask.

Hi Everyone! I joined this website a year ago but i never really caught on. But now i'm back and today is my first day doing fanart.
I'm from Ottawa Canada, the capital of Canada *woot*. I'm in my last year of high school and I LOVE CSI (guess that's kinda obvious cause i'm here).
I just made a wallpaper today and my banner that you see right now i made like 5 minutes ago (i only spent minutes on it anyways)
I hope you guys like what i plan to make!

Welcome Ali :) Nice to have you here. Don't forget to check out the Canada thread in the misc forum ;)

Thanks! I posted a wallpaper i made in the wallpaper thread ....#6 i think (I'm the last person to reply). Wanna check it out and see what you think?

Hi all,
I'm Federica and I'm from Milan,in Italy.My favourite series is CSIM (Ry,I luv u! :p) and I've started to use GIMP for few months.I'm in the last year of high school and next year I'll go to university(yuppi! :D)
I love create icons and banners

Yo! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be gone over a longer weekend from tomorrow (Thursday) on till Sunday. Will be a great short trip, it was about time :D
So if there are urgent issues/problems/questions to solve, cry out for my lovely co-mod Wyoming - but please be kind, she's also unhealthy busy *huggles Jess*
Alright, see y'all soon and don't destroy the Art Forum! :p Bye, bye! :D

Hey Jodie's back again. Alright, you can all come out of hiding, 'tis only a question ;)

Is there a thread for drawings? Like, not done on photoshop or anything.. just straight, 'I drew this- look at it' sort of thing?

Anyone?

:D

Back