Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Not sure if I answered this again.

It would be:

Grissom

Sara/Hodges/Greg/Brass (it depends on the day here...lol)
Nick/Warrick

My fav. top 5:
Sara
Grissom
Catherine
Greg
and...
Doc. Robbins

I like the rest also, but these are really my favorites

My favorites:

1. Sara and Sofia (really it's a tie, I love them both with all my heart :lol:)
2. Greg
3. Nick
4. Brass
5. Grissom
6. Catherine
7. Warrick
8. Wendy
9. Doc Robbins
10. all the other lab rats

I do not dislike anyone... I like some more than others, but I like them all. :)

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense, flyover, flowers...anything), write letters..... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

Everyone We are attempting to get a handle on this and for those who are thinking of trying this method you too will be officially warned. Please keep in mind the thread that TBonz posted regarding Solicitation, if you haven't read it I suggest you do so. We ask that people please keep moving and return to the topic of this thread.

1. Warrick
2. Grissom
3. Nick
4. Greg
5. Doc Robbins
6. Bobby Dawson (not a regular, but I still like him)

maybe not the worlds favorite...lol....but my fave is Hodges. The snarkier the better if you ask me. :lol: Nick would have to be a second, Greg a close third. I'll toss in Brass and Bobby D to round out my top 5.

DJRideout You're so right i every passing day, fall in love of Hodges, he's not a CSI, but i so love him, he's my second favorite, obviously my first will always be The Willows. :)

Grissom
Sara
Warrick

I love Grissom, and, since i've been working so much on wikipedia's GIL GRISSOM article, i probably know more about him than William Petersen! :rolleyes:

Back