CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

Exactly, the abundance of Flack makes up for the wasteful Lindsay time which could have been spent showing Hawkes kicking major ass in the morgue :D

I love the Mac/Stella combo too. Both of them have the perfect chemistry, it's awesome to see.

DAnNSfreak said:
*grins* I know what you mean! I've got them memorized already! Danny's got like 3 different ones!
"Don't go away, CSI NY will be right back."
"Hi, I'm Carmine Giovinazzo, and you're watching CSI New York."
"Stay tuned, CSI New York will be right back."
:lol:
Or how bout' Stella's good ol' "You're watching CSI Supreme Sunday, only on AXN..."
Flack and Mac are really cool too.
Too bad Hawkes and Lindsay weren't there.

Daze of Wine and Roaches next!

:( :( I never saw Flack! Must have seen Mac 30 times, & Stella & Danny, but never Flack. I didn't even knew he made one of those promos too. :( :( *whipping now*

The 3 promos that Carmine did are on youtube. Just search me "Lorelei28".

I wish someone could upload Eddie's! :(

CrimeShark said:
Exactly, the abundance of Flack makes up for the wasteful Lindsay time which could have been spent showing Hawkes kicking major ass in the morgue :D

I love the Mac/Stella combo too. Both of them have the perfect chemistry, it's awesome to see.

Even so, I enjoyed watching the commercials more than I did Lindsey.

Lorelai said:
The 3 promos that Carmine did are on youtube. Just search me "Lorelei28".

You should have posted that in the Locker Room there I would have found it a little bit earlier. :p :lol:
Thank you for sharing though; I wish we would get clips like that here too but that will most likely never happen… :(

^Hey, maybe it's okay to post the links -- well, the search word on the locker room, too.

Danny's wearing that nice tight shirt there LOL.

The writers have surprised us more than once; disappointed the hell out of us a couple of times; and, has written some things that aren't really good nor convincing.

So right now, anything can happen. LOL.

Back