CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not trying to be offensive or suggestive. There actually have been artists that used certain body parts to create paintings. It was even mentioned on the Match Game rerun which used Van Gogh in the phrase instead of Carmine. And considering all the discussion in the New York Forum about him and his art being used in an earlier episode, I thought it would be appropriate.

oh no Dynamo, i wasnt referring to you or anyone specifically. 'butt' is fine, certain other body parts not so much (but no one has gone there yet). it was more of things that happened in general yesterday and in previous weeks, i just was unable to make a comment right away. sorry for the confusion :)

I found another possible answer to phrase A:

716852138467b417987c91.jpg

A. deriérre

B. Captain Feathersword's Tickling Sword

New Phrases for Wednesday, Sept. 12th:

Horatio said, “This... must be... the world’s oldest... gas station line. Even _______________... is sitting in it.”

Carmine Giovinazzo said, “The neighborhood I grew up in was Italian through and through. At Halloween, we didn’t go bobbing for apples, we went bobbing for ____________________ .”

Moderators: When this thread reaches 1000, please lock it up. S6 will be posted after this thread reaches 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back